The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thomas Miller Needs to be found dead.
Fresh bread for sale! Fresh bread for sale! Fresh bread for sale! Fresh bread for sale! Fresh bread for sale! Fresh bread for sale! Fresh bread for sale! Fresh bread for sale! Fresh bread for sale! Fresh bread for sale! Fresh bread for sale! Fresh bread for sale! Fresh bread for sale! Fresh bread for sale! Fresh bread for sale! Fresh bread for sale! Fresh bread for salllleee! FRESH BREAD FOR SALLLEE! FRESSSSH BREAD FOR SAAALLLE! FREEESHHH BREAD FOR SSAAAAAALE!

(This NPC needs to die. Or be deleted and replaced. All the does all the time, is say "FRESH BREAD FOR SALE!" on a like, minute timer. It's. TERRIBLE.)
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Again the Crier should be the one to kill him.
"Leave now, mortal! The likes of you are forbidden in this land. You, who are powerless, are not worthy to set foot here." - Cerberus
He also raises price for nobles. Talk about classism. Also, a number of conspiracies on prices are floating about. He should be formally investigated.
I would be fine with him found dead floating in the canals. Yes, this is a serious suggestion.

It's freakin' annoying.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

But his banana bread is AMAZING...but I agree slit his throat and steal all the Banana bread.
[Image: 20.jpg]
Want to send some Feedback? Go ahead!

[Image: 520a44a794fdb.jpg]

..The GMs should host an event where he gets murdered, publicly.
Hand me some feedback!
Spoiler:
Quote:I don’t want you to protest,
I don’t want you to riot,
I don’t want you to write to your congressman because I wouldn’t know what to tell you to write.
I don’t know what to do about the depression and
the inflation and the crime in the Streets.
All I know is that first, you’ve got to get mad.

You’ve got to say:
I’m a Human being God damn it !
*MY LIFE HAS VALUE!*
I actually RPed and the guards talked between them that Thomas miller works for the defias and such... lol. EXECUTION.
...So phase the NPC out. Got it. :|

Edit: Thomas is swimming with the fish now.
So...

You want a problem solved...

... I know some people.
(08-18-2013, 10:59 AM)Reigen Wrote: ...So phase the NPC out. Got it. :|

Edit: Thomas is swimming with the fish now.

NOW WHO'S BREAD IS FRESH. THAT'S RIGHT THOMAS, NOT YOURS.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

On a more less-death mark note, I have a suggestion...

... Let's make Thomas Miller the deepest character CoTH has ever seen. Escaped from the tyranny of his home country, came to Stormwind to seek new opportunities, took over the bread-selling business, his company began to have a monopoly on the bread, he had it all, he was at the top of the game.

... Is Thomas Miller supposed to be Tony Montana?
Now to spawn a Jero'me every ten feet.
(08-18-2013, 11:15 AM)Reigen Wrote: Now to spawn a Jero'me every ten feet.

And William and Donna (the kids running around Stormwind) say their lines every few seconds, rather than every few 20 seconds.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking? Found someone, I would say, hmm? Nexi 2 699 03-25-2010, 08:24 AM
Last Post: Kaelvan
  Removal of the Army of the Dead Ghouls in Warsong Anski 8 1,042 09-13-2009, 02:07 PM
Last Post: Anski