The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Those who are posting or have posted an introduction
Nope. As said before, you have all the time in the world to prepare before you hit "Submit". Use it.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
Hot damn that was replied fast!

And I reckon I should modify my intro...

Thanks!
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
MyFinalSin Wrote:Yeah...it is...But eventually it gets boring

Sort of agree & disagree with this, the server might not be able to handle about 40 - 50 odd people at peak times, could be laggy, plus if your in a major RP spot imagine all of those peopl talking.

On the other hand, RPing when thers about 20 could be repatative, since they could be more horde than allies and vise versa. Everyone has there own RP style to, so it will be boring after a while.

Meh, I duno. Good luck to you all i say. :?
Who Loves Orange Soda?
One of the advantages of having a small and regularly occurring population is that you learn about everyone's RP styles and strengths, and you can develop some dynamic storylines and events this way since everyone's more coordinated.

One of the advantages of having a large and regularly changing community is that you get a constant flow of fresh faces, new, unpredictable experiences and the ability to feel you're actually in a persistent world.

There's pros and cons to it all and every server group picks out what they want; either the far ends of those spectrum or a middle.
˜★Sketch Blog
So there is zero chance of me re-applying to this server? When you posted this thread I had already posted my introduction, and went to sleep. By the time I had come back online, it had been denied.
Not to be pushy but how many people are you going to be allowing? I noticed not many people have been moved over yet and I believe that the post about our intros said we had to have them done yesterday and that the process would begin then. I also have heard you will only be allowing 3 other poeple on the server, I hope you are able to clarify this. :)
We don't have a set number of people, if your intro is good, it's good and you'll get on. I have no idea where you heard that.

And they didn't -have- to be done yesterday. They have to be done by the time we get to it though, so take your time to finish it before even submitting it.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
saluku Wrote:I also have heard you will only be allowing 3 other poeple on the server, I hope you are able to clarify this. :)

I am not sure where you heard this or who told it to you, but it is completely not true. As in, there's nothing we have done that would even hint that this is the case.

We'll allow people in if we feel they should get in. We're not aiming for a number, we're aiming for good roleplayers.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
So I can delete that thread and re-submit? Or what?
hawk Wrote:Hot damn that was replied fast!

And I reckon I should modify my intro...

Thanks!

That makes two of us! :O
'O happy race of men
If Love who rules the sky
Could rule your hearts as well!' ~ Boethius
Temujai Wrote:So I can delete that thread and re-submit? Or what?

Qaza Wrote:Nope.

If your profile was denied before we posted this, then it is because there was something else wrong with it besides length. For example, outside factors could have been involved, or your intro was so amazingly underwhelming that it would have caused an issue even in the old system.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
I have read that we will not be receiving explanation as to why we are denied. I'm curious whether we'll be notified if we're rejected? I've been checking in to see any action on my post a little obsessively to tell you the truth! I hope that if I'm turned away I'll know not to check anymore.
Lyre Sil'Induin - Soul Seamstress
Read the first post in this thread?
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
Thanks for pointing out the obvious that I should have caught. I tend to double guess things that I read when I'm excited or anxious!
Lyre Sil'Induin - Soul Seamstress
Lyre Wrote:Thanks for pointing out the obvious that I should have caught. I tend to double guess things that I read when I'm excited or anxious!

We're all but human. :)
'O happy race of men
If Love who rules the sky
Could rule your hearts as well!' ~ Boethius