The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Title Review
The GM staff is currently revamping how we are handling titles, as the idea was liked by a number of players, but due to various reasons it never really got very far.

As such, certain things are happening:

1. The players responsible for certain classes are flipping around, and some classes that had no interest are getting scratched out. At some point we'll be remaking the Information thread on who is leading what, and noting what new titles (if any) are getting added to compensate.

2. Because some GMs (such as myself) do not appear every day and often do not have their characters traverse the entire world, it becomes important to OOCly communicate with each other to coordinate. If you do not express your interest OOCly, we will not be held responsible for you never getting your shot at the title.

3. Similarly, as times with one another may be sketchy due to time zone differences and the like, forum RP will also be pretty much mandatory. Expect your writing skills to be exercised if you choose to pursue a title. This should alleviate problems such as complaints as to certain player's or GM's rarity. I know I for one check the forums daily, so things should continue at a steady pace even if time cannot be made for one or the other to appear in the game.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
/cheer Grakor! :D
[Image: Sig.jpg]
:D Thats a very good idea, amazing :shock:
I hope this works beter!
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."
-Take nothing for granted. -
[Image: tumblr_m3fonvvR601qktztio3_250.gif]
A loud hooray for all our GM`s!
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Just so you don't think we've forgotten!

The GMs have been hard at work developing a title system we think both the players and the GMs will enjoy!

Here is a sneak preview of the new Prestige Classes. Please do not ask who is teaching what or what the specifications of each class are yet. The trainers will release that information when they are ready. This is just to wet your appetite.

Archmage
Argent Dawn Templar
Assassin
Berserker
Blademaster
Duelist
Elven Ranger
Fel-sworn
Gladiator
Graven One
Gunman
Infiltrator
Ley Walker
Mounted Warrior
Necromancer
Runemaster
Shadow Hunter
Spiritwalker
Spymaster
Steamwarrior
Warden
Wilderness Stalker
Witch Doctor
Oh noes, no more demon hunter...haha. The list looks cool sounds like it'll be fun to find out what each one does.
Shoot. Still no primal.

Will there be further details on these classes?
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."
Yay! Soo many classes to feast on! Let´s all do the happy dance!

Gotta say, ! love you GM`s!
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Of course, just not right now. We're still in the development stages.
Siv, "A line o' ratchet white, and a scrape of gunpowder lata'...I was wonderin' round Stranglethorn Vale havin' soul searchin' conversations with raptors. Three days lata ah came back t' Booty Bay. Lo'n'behold, ah 'ad dreadlocks."
Gotcha
Lordbluerune Wrote:Oh noes, no more demon hunter...haha. The list looks cool sounds like it'll be fun to find out what each one does.

Yes, there were a ton of classes to choose from and we picked what we felt was a nice wide variety, leaving out some that may have touchy little lore issues.

Currently, the lore surrounding demon hunters is strongly based in a player who is taking a break and out of respect for the work she put into it, we are not going to offer it at this time.

I think you'll all find a lot of fun new stuff though! You won't even miss it :D
No 'Ultra Mega Warlock', curses!
Fawee I think I will have lots of fun trying to find one fit for my characters, Thanks to the <Gms> for the awesome new list!
*Prays for no racial restriction on Gunman*
Besides, not all night elves prefer the bow!
˜★Sketch Blog

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HAY MY TITLE SUCKS. Cressy 17 5,715 02-13-2010, 04:52 PM
Last Post: carlthecamel
  Please review! Qaza 0 749 04-15-2008, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Qaza