The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Title Review
TwilightDisciple Wrote:*Prays for no racial restriction on Gunman*
Besides, not all night elves prefer the bow!

Pssh! Dwarves are better... ;)
Thane Gwydd: Mountain King Gwyddy
Warlord Kron: Horde Warlord
Battlecruiser Captain: Who called in the fleet?
Sir Baldwin: Knight of Stormwind
My Guide to Roleplaying Warfare!
I imagine the Fel sworn would be your uber warlocks there. Defenitly gona look around for more info on these ^_^

Kel, you should add some more to that sig about Kog xD
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."
-Take nothing for granted. -
[Image: tumblr_m3fonvvR601qktztio3_250.gif]
I've always been a bit skeptical of the class system. It sometimes feels like people are being forced to go in a certain direction in order to keep up in terms of power. If a person devotes their life to training to become a demon hunter should it automatically make them more powerful than a person who's devoted their entire life to mastering the arcane?
[Image: Addram2.jpg]
You will notice the demon hunter is not on the list. The specifics of the prestige classes are being discussed, tweaked, worked out for adaptation from the tabletop RPG to the online game, and balanced. Keep in mind that these classes are not to make your character uber, they are to progress RP. Many of the abilities being discussed have no game mechanic counterpart, they are simply RPed out. That said, trainees will be watched carefully, as we still do not tolerate powergaming and godmodding.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
Qaza Wrote:That said, trainees will be watched carefully, as we still do not tolerate powergaming and godmodding.

Too bad, I'll roleplay as Chuck Norris if I want to! =P

In all seriousness though, that sounds good. I'm interested in how the classes will all turn out.
[Image: Addram2.jpg]
Speaking of chuck.... That avi... Addra, you make me roflmao when I see that.
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."
-Take nothing for granted. -
[Image: tumblr_m3fonvvR601qktztio3_250.gif]
I don't think I would try for the Fel-sworn title. I view Fel-sworns as Legion slaves who begin to mutate due to being exposed to too much demonic blood or what have you, in a way losing control or letting go. I like to think of my guy as able to keep that stuff at bay, fel-sworns seem too animal-like and reckless for it to fit Bishnak properly.

I really don't mind though, titles aren't for everyone.
Fel Sworns are like that, yes. But only to an extent.

Magic corrupts regardless of who you are and what you do. Very, very few people are able to hold it back. Fel magic is far worst than Arcane, and thus causes the demonic mutations to occur on ones body.

A Fel Sworn merely embraces those changes and uses them to their advantage.
Right. Well then, considering, I guess I don't have much choice! :wink: If Bishnak manages to stay alive, that is.
I would like to train as an Archmage, and thier should be a bard class
Hehe, I wonder... any chance that 'Marksman' could be added as a Prestige Class?
Amerason Wrote:Hehe, I wonder... any chance that 'Marksman' could be added as a Prestige Class?

See Elven Ranger, Gunman, Wilderness Stalker =p
[Image: Sig.jpg]
:P Read 'em both!

Gunmen seem to be based on close ranged combat... just extremely fast at firing bullets. Kel always struck me as staying in the back... with really, really good aim.
We obviously aren't going to have a title for every single character concept. That would be more than a little insane. :-P

Seriously, with the large list provided, it seems quite rude to ask for even *more,* considering it's more than what the first list had.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
Also remember that some classes are being adapted for CotH needs. But Grak is right. There are only five of us trainers and we have provided as large a list as we can possibly manage. I think once you guys read over the spell and skill lists and get a flavor for how the system will work, you will be pleased with the opportunities.
[Image: Sig.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HAY MY TITLE SUCKS. Cressy 17 5,715 02-13-2010, 04:52 PM
Last Post: carlthecamel
  Please review! Qaza 0 749 04-15-2008, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Qaza