The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

To kill a zombie?
Hello, now I assume this would be the place to ask... anyway, so does anyone know where I could find information on how the undead of Azeroth can be killed?
"It's always do Gnomes have a vibration setting... what about Goblins, huh? huh?!"
To put it bluntly, they are technically still animate (Living). They are just dead in the fact that they have been risen afterwards. Killing them is simply done as you would anyone else. I've read somewhere that Forsaken are technically more frail, as they don't have skin in certain areas, but I could be wrong there.
As the British newscasters will tell you "Remove the head, or destroy the brain."

All Shawn of the Dead references aside, you can kill meaty Undead by bludgeoning/cutting off their heads, burning them, or somehow making them unable to function. Bony Undead can be killed by crushing or shattering force of any kind, again to the skull or enough parts that they can no longer function. This is basically zombie 101, and you can apply it to your Undead as you will. Special Undead may have special features other than the normal Undead set of traits and weaknesses (The Plague Spreader comes with plush velvet seats and an extra cupholder).
Kaghuros Wrote:As the British newscasters will tell you "Remove the head, or destroy the brain."
THIS.

Also, this also applies to most other Undead. Forsaken and most Scourge for example.

Although, I'm pretty sure if you crushed Kel'thuzad's head with a hammer, then he might now. Although, if I've learned anything from doom: "Shoot the Cyberdemon until he dies."
Jeneal jumps into the water. "HAHAHAHAHA!" She turns into a seal.
Quote:if I've learned anything from doom: "Shoot the Cyberdemon until he dies."
That's one way.

But if you ask me, the fastest and most fun..and most dangerous.. way iiis : BLOW THEM UP!!!! :twisted:
[Image: crashbandicootdrak.png]
[Image: IconSmall_Undead_Male.gif]Chad - 'Crazy' Forsaken
[Image: IconSmall_Bolvar.gif]Drakus Ashfollow - Human Tinker

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo1_r1_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo2_r1_250.gif]
Drak Wrote:But if you ask me, the fastest and most fun..and most dangerous.. way iiis : BLOW THEM UP!!!! :twisted:
I am going to take that as a serious answer, because it raises some good points. Engineers, mostly Goblins, can create simple grenades which would probably cause enough damage to kill a few zombies. Though, not a lot.
Jeneal jumps into the water. "HAHAHAHAHA!" She turns into a seal.
"You want to get the undead?

I'll tell you how to get the undead

one of thier man pulls knife

your man pulls a gun

thier man sends your man to the hospital

you send thier men to the morgue

Thats how you get the undead"
- Muradin Bronzebeard
PiesOfGod Wrote:
Drak Wrote:But if you ask me, the fastest and most fun..and most dangerous.. way iiis : BLOW THEM UP!!!! :twisted:
I am going to take that as a serious answer, because it raises some good points. Engineers, mostly Goblins, can create simple grenades which would probably cause enough damage to kill a few zombies. Though, not a lot.
Bombs are your friends, the bigger the bomb, the deadlier and more fun it will be and more joy it will bring the bomb maniac ^_^

What? am I the only bomb maniac...?

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo1_r1_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo2_r1_250.gif]
Bombs wouldn't actually be all that effective in small charges against groups. I mean sure you might blow off a pile of limbs, but the odds are nothing to horribly serious will be ruined for most of them. The only sure way to kill them is by cutting off the head or destroying the brain, however that applies for -zombies- not all undead. As said before different undead have different traits.

A zombie is not a terribly difficult opponent to beat, and if you can master your fear odds are you will always win in a 1v1 verse them. Mind you, zombies seldom appear alone. Burning them in my opinion will do very little to a zombie.

Unless it is some extreme heat (we are talking cremation heats) for a long period of time, the best you would probably get is melting off all its' flesh which isn't really much of a setback. Maybe if its' head was on fire but bone doesn't burn so...

When in doubt, the axe is your friend.
[Image: Signature.png]
Well from what I know of Zombies, giving a headshot with a shotgun's really effective, but then again a chainsaw and really sharp axe's just as good.

Spoiler:
Chainsaws are as likely to kill you as they are the zombie. >>

Edit: also, what is this doing in the guides section?
[Image: lichkingfell.png]
Moose Wrote:Chainsaws are as likely to kill you as they are the zombie. >>
Never heard of Zombie chainsaws before...unless you mean the Zombie has the chainsaw? If so then I'd advise you to...duck.

Spoiler:
Well... it's in the lore section, wouldn't knowledge on how to kill a zombie go under thar? I figured.
"It's always do Gnomes have a vibration setting... what about Goblins, huh? huh?!"
Flamethrowers, with a damn tanker full of fuel.

Edit: And there is an item that's a flamethrower, it's an Engineering item.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

What'd I do, is put all your power into a kick, and hittem in the cro- Oh wait...their zombies. Theres just a fleshy wasteland there. Never mind, if you ever see a zombie in game, I advise you to do the smart thing and summon ice shards to fly into their skull.

Or if you aren't a mage, go hit your head against the wall. Make yourself useful.

EDIT: OMG I KNOW HOW TO KILL LICH KING! Get Crescentia to kickem in the nuts. The end. Of course she'd have to b***h her way past the guards. She could do it. You know she could.

Cressy<3