The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Tokens!
A token system is now in. I felt it would greatly assist in keeping item requests to a manageable level, not to mention it can give folks something to put a little bit of effort towards. While they do cost gold, the money drop rate on the server is increased, so it really shouldn't be unreasonable.

Anyway, token information! These are all available for sale from Mok'tar in Shatterspear in the large hut at the northern end of the village.

A Silver Token - 25g
This can be purchased to request a summon of any existing non-customized item, basically.

A Gold Token - 50g
This one will be used for one custom-appearance and named item. In other words, you can take any armor piece or weapon and customize what it looks like and is named, but it still retains its prior stats.

A Platinum Token - 200g
"This token can be redeemed for one fully customized wielded-item (such as a weapon, shield, off-hand frill or wand). Stats can go into the upper-end legendary range, limited at a GM's discretion. Submit a ticket with your request!"

For the item tokens, be sure to submit a ticket with your request, and preferably mention the token as well. We'll then end up trading the token for whatever item you requested.

When redeeming a platinum token and 'designing' your item, bear in mind that ANY non-standard "On Equip," "Chance on Hit" and "On Use" effects MUST be real. You can search on WoWHead for various effects. When noting a particular effect that you may desire, be sure to specify what SpellId it is, or what item it's from. You can acquire the SpellID from the URL when viewing that particular spell on WoWHead.
Kretol has given me some power to assist, so I'll be mostly doing items and the like for him. If you want the status of your items, I can look at it, though I can only conjure items on my GM, Dorgoth. You can gently remind or inquire on my other characters, but Dorgoth is the only character capable of doing anything about it.

When putting up a request, post a ticket in-game, as Kretol clarified above. When you request a custom set (presuming you have the tokens, of course), you're going to want the following:

1. The items whose appearance you want to emulate. WoWHead or the WoW Model Viewer are both useful for this purpose.
2. The items whose stats you want to emulate. For the slots of the 5-piece sets, I'll need to know your class and the spec you want. For non-5-piece, such as bracers, weapons, and boots, you can look at the items sold at Shatterspear.
3. The name for your set. For example, saying "Frostshard Blah" would tell me to make Frostshard Gloves, Frostshard Robes, etc. etc. If you want a specific item to have a different or unique name, note it.
4. Flavor text. Try to keep this on individual items, such as a weapon.
5. If you want a unique item with different stats, note it. This is more difficult, however, so try to keep it confined to specific items (such as weapons.)

An example of a good ticket for a simple customized set, same one I posted for one of my characters:

Set Request for Balgarn (Hunter)

Black Dragonscale Breastplate
Black Dragonscale Leggings
Black Dragonscale Shoulders
Grimscale Helm
Black Mageweave Gloves
Black Dragonscale Boots - Stats of "Softstep Boots of Tracking"
Black Felsteel Bracers - Stats of "Bindings of Lightning Reflexes"
Deathbone Girdle - Stats of "Valestalker Girdle"
Impenetrable Cloak - Stats of "Shadowmoon Destroyer's Drape"

Name - "Duskhunter Blah"
Please direct all feedback and whatnot to this thread.
Some more examples of ideal tickets:

"I'd like the Soulforge look with T6 stats, specifically:
Soulforge Belt - Belt of Seething Fury
Soulforge Boots - Dreadboots of the Legion
Soulforge Bracers - Furious Shackles
Soulforge Breastplate - Onslaught Breastplate
Soulforge Gauntlets - Onslaught Gauntlets
Soulforge Helm - Onslaught Battle-Helm
Soulforge Legplates - Onslaught Greaves
Soulforge Spaulders - Onslaught Shoulderblades
They can be named "Maiden's <item>", like Maiden's Boots."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Petition: Get the silver tokens back! Kenert 19 2,394 01-04-2011, 06:02 AM
Last Post: Hawk
  Profile tokens FlyingSquirrel 9 1,388 12-30-2010, 01:24 AM
Last Post: FlyingSquirrel
  Silver tokens for holiday gifts! Wuvvums 10 1,258 12-17-2010, 01:27 PM
Last Post: Pesim
  We needs more Tokens. Clovis 10 1,557 06-15-2010, 06:49 AM
Last Post: omgpie
  Silver Tokens and the Gruntship faction... HeroLief 4 902 09-16-2009, 01:04 PM
Last Post: HeroLief