The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Tokinbuds`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I've been playing video games since I was little, but what I always enjoyed most for "gaming" was going to my Uncle and Aunt's house to play D&D once a month. Although I secretly wanted to play some crazed evil mage or thief, I happily played the character my Uncle had created for me, "Tweek Vanderpeep", Sun Elf, fire mage, generally an all around good citizen despite setting some massive bear ablaze when attempting to see if the cave was clear... with a fire ball. Me and my aunt both adopted one of it's kids, my mom ate the third one... scary barbarian lady. In high school I took some classes for computer science and enjoyed/excelled in them, but am taking a slightly different route for college and planning to go to school for audio production/engineering. I play D&D and VTM with my cousin and some buddies several times a month in my tiny little apartment where I live as a starving musician.

Don't hesitate to talk to me, am almost always up for some RP.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Canada, I speak English though I have been taking a few lessons from my cousin's fiance in speaking Spanish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I began playing Warcraft when my cousin got me into it. Although we had both Reign of Chaos and Tides of Darkness, Orcs & Humans was always my favorite. I've enjoyed WoW, but found it somewhat lacking as a RP experience, I hope a community such as this to be more stable than retail RP.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I've been looking for more of a RP experience than that which is available on retail servers.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Although I love action and fighting in roleplay, you can't beat the atmosphere of a well built tavern roleplay setting. You meet a lot of strange characters and generally you can get a good feel of other player's characters' personalities.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Forsaken has always been my favourite race. As far as a class goes, although the cunning and potential wit in a rogue is great, mage have always appealed to me the most.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Hopefully, a stable community that I can get my roleplay fix out in.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I think that Maturity appeals to me the most. I think that by being mature you can truly get the most out of roleplay. Also, it deals with respect in a sense.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
After a long day full of hardships, the adventurers stopped under the shelter of some large rocks by the mountains, drenched from the rain. The group which at the beginning of their travels had been so segregated, now drew closer as they realized the task at hard was larger than they could of ever expected.

The curious young mage decided to wander ahead, searching for a cave. After all, he couldn't open his books in this weather, the pages would surely be ruined. After much cursing about the weather and stumbling over the uneven piles of rock, the elf found a large cave.

Back at the temporary camp site, the cleric sat studying and attempting cures on an infected bite mark along the side of an amazonian warrior. Her frustrated sister, the berserker, paced back and forth, shouting and taking the odd swing at a rock. Just then, in the distance they heard a shout, followed by a loud roar. Before they could turn to investigate the sound, over the ridge came a massive black bear, doused in flames and in it's mouth a bloodied mage trying to throw more fire at the beast.

The berserker quickly rushed in, weapons drawn she lunged at the bear, straddling it with her blades around it's neck. Flailing backwards in pain as the sharp metal dug into it's neck, the bear dropped the mage and knocked him unconscious. The cleric emerged from under the shelter, his voice booming as he began throwing spells at the bear. It did not take long for the two of them to take down the bear, but the group was in dangerous condition with two of them severely damaged.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Just want to say I'm looking forward to developing some characters here. Hopefully I will talk to some of you very soon.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde! :3

Lok'tar Ogar! Greetings and Salutations, and all of that! Hehe. Upon entering the game for the first time, please /join chat for game related questions and conversations and /join barrens for a more silly shenanigan filled atmosphere!

In the meantime, please make sure you are familiar with our Rules, Policies, and FAQ's. If you haven't, also check out the Wiki! It's pretty cool.

Hope you enjoy yourself and we look forward to seeing you in there! Happy Rping! ^-^
[Image: Lirshar_zpscaa814f0.png]