08-26-2020 08:16 AM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 361
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 2662
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 85284
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2234
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3397

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Toon Time (Art Freebies!)
So hey, I draw things pretty frequently. When I start getting frustrated at bigger, time-consuming pictures, I stop and draw something silly to let off steam.

The problem is that I end up drawing my own characters over and over and it gets boring after awhile.

That's where you come in:

If you give me a character description or screencap, I'll put you on a list of people to draw things when I take breaks.

Right now, I'm really enjoying the "old-timey cartoon" style, so that's the style I'm drawing these freebies in.

[Image: kaztoon_zps7cbd411c.png]

It's win/win! You get free art, and I don't drive myself nuts drawing the same thing over and over.

There's no limit to the number of requests for each person, but please wait until you don't have a character in queue before you post a new one.[/i]

Finished Things:

C0rzilla:
Spoiler:
[Image: c0zilla_zps8833797a.png]

A tribute to Maulbane's (creepy) pumpkin avatar:
Spoiler:
[Image: scarypumpkin_zps4803a0ae.png]
[-] The following 7 users Like aharmlessNPC's post:
  • Aethon, Maulbane, ghaskan, Vladdy, Geoni, ProjectRandom, c0rzilla
PM
Oh, oh! Vedajo!

Spoiler:
[Image: VedajoRunning.gif]
I dunno if you need this stuff but... Wrote:Vedajo is shorter than average adults of her people. This is primarily due to being far younger than those average adults, but she has always lagged behind her peers when it comes to how far her head parted with the Earthmother, so to speak. Other races probably wouldn't be able to differentiate through fur and clothing, but her build would be slightly over the average weight for a lady Tauren (of her young age and small stature). Muscle would dominate her legs, and that dominion would splay out to her lower back and abdomen, indicators of a runner and a climber. The fact that she maintains a rounded diet, eating her greens and meats equally, would be easily spotted by a lack of excess fat all along her body. Finally, her face is fairly angular, a contrast to the softer, wider jawlines many of her people have.

Thanks a lot!

Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]
PM
Best art, Maulbane purple pumpkin art. Nod nod.
PM
Hm! Do you have a gallery where you display your other art? I would like to see them :)

Otherwise I'd be interested in having an art trade with you. I am not one to slap requests, though, as I feel bad whenever someone does it to me and I cannot deliver.
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
Here is one!

Spoiler:
[Image: InGnmzn.jpg]

Good luck!
PM
I have a lot of characters, but I bet that out of all of them, my innkeeper Dakx would fit the old-timey cartoon style pretty well.

Spoiler:

[Image: d48f73cf206ecb27d571e02882e30841.png]

[Image: anim_500.gif]
PM
ZERNZAZ

[Image: Zernzaz.jpg]

http://wiki.conquestofthehorde.com/Zernzaz
PM
(12-08-2013, 03:02 PM)ImagenAshyun Wrote: Hm! Do you have a gallery where you display your other art? I would like to see them :)

Otherwise I'd be interested in having an art trade with you. I am not one to slap requests, though, as I feel bad whenever someone does it to me and I cannot deliver.

I've got http://buttfire.deviantart.com/ , which I'm in the process of adding newer stuff to now.
[Image: tumblr_mtv0we4kuu1siu7coo1_400_zpsf434a3ca.jpg]
PM
Could you do my darling Celonia and her darling kitten? (Don't be afraid to include her blond baby girl!)

Spoiler:
[Image: LebT7Bt.jpg]

Thanks a lot!
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive. I'm not afraid of dying. Everyone has their time. Life never favored weakness.

Welcome to the pride!
PM
Sorry I haven't actually finished anyone's art yet, I've been busy with a bunch of stuff. Should be able to sit down and finish some of them soon, though.
PM
No worries! Like you said, You'll be using these for when you take breaks. Work hard, work well NPC!
PM
Thanks for the understanding! I should've accounted for being busy with holidays approaching (I make hats, scarves, etc instead of buying gifts) and warned you guys it could be awhile.

I've got a couple things out of the way though so I should be able to sit down and get all of these done at some point very soon.
PM
Don't worry - free things are free. You've no obligation to meet a deadline!

Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]
PM
Hey Maulbane!

Spoiler:
[Image: maulbanecow_zpse0443417.png]

I haven't forgotten about you guys, I just have personal projects that are consuming my life. Still gonna be chipping away at the list here and getting everyone who requested a drawing. :3
[-] The following 3 users Like aharmlessNPC's post:
  • ImagenAshyun, Maulbane, c0rzilla
PM