The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Totemic Druids.
did this drood/druid quest the other day (read today) and I was surprised to see that it said that the Talon totem path had been dissolved.

Uhm... any comments?

This true?
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

My understanding is that the Druids of the Talon (and other groups like this, Druids of the Claw, Druids of the Antler, etc) banded together into the Cenarion Circle instead of maintaining their individual groupings.

Probably due to the loss of life during the third war. They still exist, they're just sparse is all. Druids now are Druids of the Wild, taking on many forms instead of just specializing in one.

I might be completely wrong though. LOL

Quote:Before all of the druidic orders coalesced into the Cenarion Circle, the Druids of the Talon were responsible for teaching promising young druids the mysteries of flight. With the dissolution of the order, former members teach the skill sparingly.

Even now, Morthis Whisperwing continues his search for a suitable apprentice. Few druids have truly mastered all the forms available to them, but you show the promise Morthis requires of his students. Seek him out at the Cenarion Refuge in Zangarmarsh.

Completion
<Morthis considers you somewhat skeptically.>

I have long searched for an apprentice to pass my knowledge to. Though the Druids of the Talon are no longer a formal group, I shall remain one to the last of my days.

*shrug*
"The world will look up and shout, 'Save us'. And I'll look down and whisper no."

Kyndri - Treehugging Nightelf Druid
Jendra - Proud Orc Warrior
Ashe - Righteous Human Warrior
Eva - Shady Human Rogue
Elu - Peaceful Tauren Hunter

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question about Hyjal Flame Druids Nymus 3 2,680 01-13-2015, 04:30 PM
Last Post: FlyingSquirrel
  Are Druids of the Pack RP'able ? Kira13 10 2,698 05-07-2011, 07:53 AM
Last Post: CharizardDylan
  Other question about Druids! Heroforgotten 15 2,850 08-30-2010, 05:55 PM
Last Post: Knock
  Druids and Shape shifting - Small guide idea star2316 2 844 08-30-2010, 04:58 PM
Last Post: Geoni
  So a character question about Druids. Hizu 18 3,219 06-20-2010, 03:22 AM
Last Post: Mortiphobia