The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Trainer wanted
My newest character, a runt of a human called Kyvar, finally managed to run away from the farm he lived on after he mustered enough coin together. His lifelong dream is to become a master of the bow and become one with nature just like a Kaldorei huntress he once saw.

To that end, he has booked the first ship to Kalimdor in order to find one of the proud Night Elves and convince them to teach him their arts.

The skills he is looking to attain are: learn how to survive in the wilds with nothing but a knife or a bow, mastery over bow and dagger, taming beasts, tracking, herbalism/skinning and leatherworking.

He is young, brash, impatient and most likely to get in a lot of trouble.

So, if there are any Kaldorei out there who are willing to take this human under their wing and keep him in check long enough for him to learn something, leave a reply.

[ I am in the GMT +2 area, so people from the same time zone are preferable, but as long as RP can be held, I don't really mind the zone difference. ]
My human hunter, Frederich, can provide training to those things, seeing as he's a human archer with around 20 years of experience, a Son of Lothar (Draenor Survivor from the Second War), and generally was trained over the years by many others, including of other races.
[Image: 8.jpg]
Liridon has been looking for an apprentice for some time, if Kyvar doesn't mind the company of a prissy Sin'Dorei. He's a fairly neutral lad.
[Image: tle2012sportsliridontar.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tavern Help Wanted Rosencrat 0 784 07-17-2014, 09:18 AM
Last Post: Rosencrat
  Ex-Twilight Cultists Wanted Rosencrat 6 1,815 05-26-2014, 01:47 PM
Last Post: Rosencrat
  Wanted: Master Edgar 2 993 01-29-2014, 01:56 PM
Last Post: Edgar
  Warden wanted SpaksTheSane 18 3,437 09-20-2013, 03:55 AM
Last Post: SpaksTheSane
  Help wanted for company! Jaella 0 727 05-27-2013, 10:49 AM