The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Travel Note!
Please avoid crossing from the Ghostlands to the Eastern Plaugelands until we can fix the gate. It is currently causing players to fall under the world.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
I've tested it myself and am not experiencing any issues. *ponders*
Thats because the gate is afraid if it gives you any problems, you'll frostshawk it all the way to molten core. :P
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."
-Take nothing for granted. -
[Image: tumblr_m3fonvvR601qktztio3_250.gif]
However, if you've recently rubbed any GMs the wrong way...I -strongly- encourage walking through the gate. Upon falling, if you hear someone laughing. It's me.
Siv, "A line o' ratchet white, and a scrape of gunpowder lata'...I was wonderin' round Stranglethorn Vale havin' soul searchin' conversations with raptors. Three days lata ah came back t' Booty Bay. Lo'n'behold, ah 'ad dreadlocks."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RP Locations! Travel RP! Grakor456 30 5,747 10-31-2009, 11:07 AM
Last Post: Hawk
  A Quick Note Qaza 1 879 11-25-2008, 05:45 PM
Last Post: Toby