The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Treasure-hunting for the Elven Lady! [Grey Militia]
A note is posted on the Grey Militia's billboard (which just so happens to be Xavier's doorpost, at the moment).

"Attention Militia Member and non Militia Members. Want money? A Blood Elf noble house is putting up some serious gold to those who want to join in going around a deep, dark ruin, looking for various treasures, some very old, some perhaps very valuable. We need as many people as possible to accompany us, seeing as how we can't accurately judge the risk of such a mission. Plus, the more people we have, the more chance we have of finding good items. The rewards are as follows---lady Reigen will pay us based on what we find. If we find nothing, there is a flat fee payed in a pre-defined lump some of gold, but she's predicting that we will find loot. You get to keep the riches you find! Anything she deems as something she's not expressly looking for, you get to keep.

Down below I wish for you to sign your name if you wish to attend. If you are not a member of my Grey Militia, tell me who you DO belong to.

Doyle, if you are reading this, you can come, but watch your tongue. Most of my men want to see a knife in your back right now."

(Post in here if you want to come! Give me your character's name, and Guild/Affiliation! If you are a member of the Grey Militia, just put TGM next to your name!)

ATTENTION! It seems I forgot to put the date and time! This event will be Saturday the 8th at 2PM server time!

Aethon, TGM
Smyth, TGM
Jovana, TGM
Orvisha, Deadeye Watchers (Hell, she's practically an honorary member of TGM)
Paulton, TGM
Celen, Reigen's Rescues
Narm, TGM
Doyle Lynch, Professional A-hole
'Glowstick', TGM
Gavin Bronzecrest, Gavin Bronzecrest
Zakie'lie, Order of the shadows
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Aethon. Soon-to-be-a-member....-lol.
"Excellence is when failure becomes improvement"

[Image: a7KvoWr_460sa_v1.gif]
Johnathen Smyth TGM
Jovana Darkbolt, Gray Militia
Orvisha Lorewolf, lore-keeper that she is, is tagging along. Unless Deadeye Watchers missions interfere.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
Paulton Cooper, Gray Militia
[Image: 54079-Dr-Evil-air-quotes-lasers-gif-A6nY.gif]
Celen Sunspear, she works for lady Reigen.
(12-03-2012, 08:46 PM)Stealthscout Wrote: Celen Sunspear, she is with the frozen eye, but she doesn't tell that to everyone, let's say, bounty hunter that looks for work :)

...Did she forget she went on about working for Reigen in front of Orvisha? Who's going along on this mission?
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
Yeah, she didn't directly say Reigen though, she just said "helping the needy" but I fixed the replay.
Narm Felfury.
Because Narm.
Updated... and ACK! I forgot to put up the date and time! Added!

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Doyle Lynch, Professional A-hole.
[Image: 8.jpg]
Updated

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

I think err.. Doyle can't.. participate.. due him being a bit dead.
I approve the statement above mine. Doyle Lynch is removed from the event.
[Image: 8.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Bounty Is Out! [Grey Militia][Guild Wars 2] Harmonic 4 9,736 01-28-2015, 02:00 PM
Last Post: Harmonic
  Training Day [Grey Militia] (12-28-2013) Harmonic 4 1,042 12-28-2013, 11:31 AM
  Treasure Hunt: Ahn'Qiraj! SoarTheSky 1 792 10-06-2013, 08:00 AM
Last Post: Kage
  Generation's End, Crash Bang Boom [Grey Militia] (04-26-2013 - 04:00 PM GMT--8) Harmonic 13 2,075 04-26-2013, 06:42 PM
  [Grey Militia] Generation's End, Crash Bang Boom Harmonic 6 1,247 04-16-2013, 11:54 PM
Last Post: ThePharaoh