The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Trouble on the Rocks
What: A call for assistance and request for mercenaries and volunteers has been issued in Ratchet on the Rocks in order to bring justice and order back to the streets of the Rocky Ratchet, in doing this they are targeting a particular criminal organization that is based just outside the town.

Storyline
Following the recent clamor in the Rocky Ratchet's slums about the recent climax in citizens and travelers being mugged and murdered on the streets, victims claim to be sometimes within earshot of the Ratchet guards and sometimes behind an inconspicuous alley, slaughtered. Recent evidence suggests, as gathered by anonymous sources that much of this recent activities is primarily blackmarket transactions and illegal ongoings, further evidence suggests that much of these operations are being run by a specific and newly formed band of thieves and brigands. In order to exterminate these dastardly ruffians several volunteers have stepped forward and offered their assistance in taking down this criminal organization.

Where: Ratchet on the Rocks and another location outside of town, to be discussed in-characterly.

When: TBA, sometime during Winter Break or before it most likely, December 20 - 30.

Who: Anyone that comes.

Combat: Will be generic and standard, roll over a certain amout and you score a hit and vice versa, crits and counters all players have an HP of 6 and their enemies will have an unknown amout.
Hand me some feedback!
Spoiler:
Quote:I don’t want you to protest,
I don’t want you to riot,
I don’t want you to write to your congressman because I wouldn’t know what to tell you to write.
I don’t know what to do about the depression and
the inflation and the crime in the Streets.
All I know is that first, you’ve got to get mad.

You’ve got to say:
I’m a Human being God damn it !
*MY LIFE HAS VALUE!*

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [GBK + RG Event] The Lambs of the Rocks CappnRob 1 843 01-12-2013, 12:18 PM
Last Post: CappnRob
  [Grandbell Knights] Good-Doing in Ratchet on the Rocks! CappnRob 7 1,303 12-19-2012, 11:20 AM
Last Post: Caravan
  Party in the Ratchet-on-the-Rocks! (Presented by the Grey Militia) Harmonic 46 5,883 12-01-2012, 04:00 PM
Last Post: Nikodemos