Rules
FAQs
Events Calendar
Downloads

[-]
Kreets

[-]
Latest Threads
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: Aphetoros
08-02-2018 10:18 AM
» Replies: 23
» Views: 81232
What is glistening
Last Post: Geoni
07-04-2018 01:24 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 155
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 2978
Introduction Memphis
05-26-2018 05:09 AM
» Replies: 11
» Views: 3478
Hello Everyone
05-26-2018 04:59 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 259

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Trying my hand at some PvP, PvE
Hey guys.

I've done some research in the rules, wiki and so on but I didn't find anything stating against this and I hope it ain't against the rules being considered advertising or something like that.

I've been wanting to try my hand at a regular PvP experience with no increased rates and no custom items or anything like that. Just like the real deal. I'm lacking oh so much value to go to retail right now so I'm asking you if you know any private out there that's good. I've tried many in the past few days but I can't find one with a rather good community.

Do you know any? Please let me know, thank you very much. :mrgreen:
"Educate yourself in the art of true metal."
"From the Heaven of My Heart" & "Silver Bride" - Amorphis (Skyforger)

"Beyond the Stars"
~ Head over to our own subforum on CotH Worlds and enjoy. ^^
PM
Private servers are horrendous for normal PvP and PvE because most things are broken. There are so many skills that don't work as they should, or monsters that just use no skills, that you are never going to get the real feeling of PvP and PvE on a private server.
PM
There was a few good private server that were PvP... Not going to say which cause they still exist xD..

But yeah they were more so Battle ground and Arena. But there were still bugs... alot of bugs. Your best bet if you want to be on a server like retail... is go on retail.
[Image: Mokosig-1.jpg]
In Times Of War, Do Not Crave Honour.
Do Not Pray For Order, Amity Or Surrender.
Ask Only The You Outlive The Day.
PM
Mokoz Wrote:There was a few good private server that were PvP... Not going to say which cause they still exist xD.
Errr.. that's the whole reason I reached out my hand with this post. So you guys can tell me one. >.>

And don't worry I can handle the bugs. Used to play on them last year a little hehe. I've been to retail and seeing everything work and scripted and whatnot is a pleasure to the eye but I'll manage. Just tell me one! xD
"Educate yourself in the art of true metal."
"From the Heaven of My Heart" & "Silver Bride" - Amorphis (Skyforger)

"Beyond the Stars"
~ Head over to our own subforum on CotH Worlds and enjoy. ^^
PM
Just get a one month retail card and pvp there. You'll be bored out of your skull within the week, but that just means you can come back to RP quicker. :)
PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thousand Hand Guan Yin c0rzilla 0 134 01-15-2013, 04:07 PM
Last Post: c0rzilla
  A Helping Hand: WoW Quick-Patch Route (Maybe) Vision 5 236 01-16-2011, 10:35 AM
Last Post: Hentick
  Need a little helping hand Judgernaut 7 309 01-13-2009, 06:04 AM
Last Post: waffenbaum