The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Turkey Event - Results
The Big Turkey of Doom Raid

[small]Subtitle: Noob guild raid duo, don't blame us...[/small]

Don't know what they (the Devs, Bliz, SoE whatever...) were thinking, but they put the Raid Target smack in the middle of water so the puller ~has to swim~ which means EB or WB gear might be necessary if you get lost on the short trip back to shore. Damn this could be tough, but if you are the puller, learn to swim first and get used to being in the water - unmounted.

If you get stuck under the water, point your mouse up and push FORWARD! At least thats what the other Tier 1 guild said on their site, have to see though when we get there.

Remember, when the Turkey is pulled, wait a sec for the tank to roll up the aggro before DPS-ing. MT..sunder is awesome, remember to train it.

Ok now for the first nights results:

Attempt #1: 96%

MT: Darktannan
MH: Shademoon

Analysis:

MS warriors are not great tanks! Shade was not set up to heal before MT pulled (my fault, that means I help her camp her epic...(long story)). We need DPS! But still it was a learning experience....

Result: -50 DKP

Attempt #2: 88%

MT: Darktannan
MH: Shademoon

Analysis:

Again with the DPS, although, I managed to fear the Target Boss every so often to allow some breathing time between tanking rotations....Shade was AWESOME, but went OOM at 88%. Boards and swords are overrated, but proved helpful.

This creature can be Stunned and Feared which means bard/necro kiting would work, one problem though...no Bards ~or~ Necros...! Well before FoH gets to blocking our server progression...we need a hunter and a mage at least. Maybe secondary healing and a slower.

Note: You must re-engage before the fear reaches 3 seconds or the bird will evade back to Spawn point....

Tough but still learning, we must progress at all costs! *maniacal laughter*

Results: -25 DKP Darktannan, +5 DKP Shademoon

More as things develop....

(hehe)
The holy passion of Friendship is of so sweet and steady and loyal and enduring a nature that it will last through a whole lifetime, if not asked to lend money.
- Mark Twain
rofl! :D
Night #2....

What have we sewn, my lord? What has we sewn..indeed!

Turkey Downed by CoTH! Hard Core Server First!

CoH Allaince along with the help of some fellow Horde side brethren has Downed the Bird.

Alright first some business for the record, y'all.

Attempt #3: KO'ed

MT-Wa: Darktannan
MH-Pr: Shademoon
DPS-Rg: Siv
DPS-Rg: Dalkalas <- CotH Horde
DPS-Rg: Tasukasa <- CotH Horde

Analysis:

Much mediation on last nights Turkey hunt led to this success! We have learned it's mainly a straight DPS take-down with heavy on the spam healing, a couple Iron Nade Spams', and old fashion mitigation tanking. I managed to keep the bird busy whist the rogues did their thang' (they were, by the way...AWSOME!) Lag fought us along the way, but we persevered to victory!

I am very proud of all who attended and hope we can cycle though some hordies if there is a re-pop....This drop was a necessary upgrade for me (engineer, but not a hunter), and is a good step in our progression.

I'll try to keep a rogue-alt logged out near it so we can call a quick strike if the thing pops again. We *must* perma camp this so other guilds cannot progress for sure. Remember to keep our strats a guild secret as well. *glares*

(No idea on the spawn timer though....)

Old Turkey of Doom don't feel so cocky anymore, now does he?

CotH 4ever!

((Shade got's all the screenies))

LOOT:
Darktannan (Spent 25 DKP on BAG)

A Dried Turkey Gizzard (24 slot bag).

[small](OMG good work guys *high five*)[/small]

Result: +100 DKP

Darktannan (-50, -25, +100, -25: Total 0 left)
MH-Pr: Shademoon (-50, +5, +100: Total 145)
Siv (+100: Total 100)
Dalkalas (+100: Total 100)
Tasukasa (+100: Total 100)
The holy passion of Friendship is of so sweet and steady and loyal and enduring a nature that it will last through a whole lifetime, if not asked to lend money.
- Mark Twain
(( ...Dried... Turkey... Gizzard. My appetite is gone... >p Good work, y'all! ))

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Meet and Greet Results 7 1,460 12-07-2007, 08:52 AM
Last Post: mrsmarsh