The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Twimsy's How-Do-You-Do
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Aw man I am SUCH a playa. *Shot.*

Uhm. I guess I'm just your ordinary, average lady looking to be a geek and do something semi-productive in her spare time. I actually used to be a member a while back, buuut I figured I'd try a fresh start. (My username might give it away to some people who are extra sneaky.)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Amurrica. I speak Geekinese. But I guess that's just a derivative of English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A long time ago when I was but a wee Twimsy, the Twimsyboyfriend played, so I figured I'd try it out to have something to do with him. And since then it's been an on-and-off relationship with WoWing.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
By far the most legit private RP server. That is to say, the only one I know of that actually considers role-play the focal point of the server's existence. This is nice, because it gets tiring to have people just run in from the middle of nowhere in their Tier-x gear and be all, "lol wit u doin???"

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
All kinds! I'm a bit silly, so comedic RP is always a plus. I don't mind dramatic though, as I feel it can bring a 2D character into a more three-dimensional light. Romantic is nice too, but with lots of conflict and development.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
For class, I think I have to go with paladin. I like the idea of a person so dedicated to their practices that it has basically immersed their life. In some ways, that alone makes them otherworldly. I've also got a thing for cathedrals, religious cultures and Gregorian chanting. So.

Race-wise, I'd have to say goblins. I know they're not playable on the server yet, but they're my favorite race in the Warcraft universe. Otherwise I think it's a toss up between trolls and undead. I like characters who are gritty and earthy and most of the time look horrible.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I don't have any, as of right now. I'm going in with an open mind and seeing where that'll take me.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Plagiarism. I think that this is actually a very overlooked rule on a lot of servers/forums/what-have-you, and I think that's a real shame. Coming from someone who writes a lot and likes to have her facts straight, it can get very confusing and it's also somewhat insulting when people not only credit someone else's hard work, but claim it as their own.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
(Augh. Don't put me on the spot like this! Fine. Have a snippet of something from me listening to St. James Infirmary too many times.)

What an odd sight he was, that suit-clad gent' walking down the street. For the current times, he certainly stuck out, brim of a finely made fedora pulled down to shade his eyes. Cane hooked in the crook of his elbow and a swagger to his step, it was almost as if he had stepped out of another era, another time. The gold chain of his watch glinted in the dull light of the street lamps and flashing billboards. His voice rose, but just enough to suggest the hoarse mumble of a song, the notes a noose swaying to and fro to a bluesy beat.

"I went down to the Saint James Infirmary -
I saw my baby there,
She was stretched out on a long white table,
So cold, so sweet, so fair..."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not that I can think of at the moment.
Hello there Twimsy, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there. I waste far too much time reading as it is, and I still like to browse it every once in a while.

I want to say I know you.
There's every likelihood that I don't, but something about the way you write is warmly familiar.
A bit like smelling a perfume your teacher in school would wear.

Well, that's creepy, isn't it?

I also must be remember to be wary of people who give 'Paladin' as their favoured / aspired class.
Regardless, get in 'ere.

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.