The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Twitch tv - LoL
Starting this summer, I may try to do some live streams of League of Legends on twitchtv.com. I am not super experienced in live commentary but will try my best. I hope maybe some of you would care to watch a match or two. Here is some details of what i plan to do:

1. I will stream on a schedule that runs most afternoons (Specific time schedule TBD)
2. All profits (If any) on Saturday's (Of which i will play the most) will go to a charity I feel i should donate to in the Colorado Springs community.
3. All profit (In July) will go to a charity, once again decided upon where i find.

I'm not experienced, as I've said before, but i wish to be able to use some commentary and at some point in the future try different games to stream. Reply or PM me about feelings, comments, questions or emotional outbursts regarding my decision to stream!

Edit: I will be planning on streaming indie games and other fun (and or frustrating) games with a friend of mine. It will be filled with comedy and good times. Our plan is to provide something to watch that will be entertaining to all audiences. I feel like i could give some informational commentary as well as improve myself as a gamer.

Disclaimer: We are not responsible for abdominal pain due to laughing and on a more serious note, I will always mention the game I am playing, the developer of the game, and where one could find it.
[Image: 14l32iv.jpg]
I'll give it a watch, but for the love of everything cats, please don't do what a lot of the streamers do and rage at every little thing, cuss excessively and insult the teammates. Those are the major things that turn me away from streamers. Try to be constructive in commentary, a lot of players use streams to learn. If you mess up a move, talk about what went wrong rather than say...hitting your monitor with a keyboard [I've seen it done]. Do a good play, talk about the decision behind it, so on and so forth!
Lol, thankyou for caring about how i react, I do retaliate a little if ppl blame me for things, but usually i just do commentary on what went wrong where or how I handled a certain situation, no cussing is my policy! ^.^
Love it I might check it out then... since my newest addiction and money taker is LoL >.<
In darkness we are born, in shadows we are raised

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK4h9xR7Dec
Currently I am a bronze 1 player, but I do play jungle with a ranked team of platinum (not diamonds lol) and golds so... it's hard to carry out of bronze lol.
I have no idea what you said but I'm lvl 16? And my name in that is a very complicated and hard to understand name... Ormica. So if you need a friend that's rarely on and continues to spend money even then that's me >.< But I'm not bad if I say so myself though I'll admit I usually get extremely mad at people blaming other people for losing even if it's not me :P

I've taught many people in the past, at lvl 30 a ranked system will be opened up for you.
I have a lvl 30 account my friend gave me but since I didn't earn it I don't play on it unless I wanna try a new champion :P Ya I'll probably be working on lvling though :) then I would love your help when I get there

A fellow jungler eh? I wouldn't mind watching you. Gold 1 here, gold is the final level of Elo hell from what I'm told. :( Trying to get to plat.

I won't silently judge you either. :|

Never.

:|

<3
Ya, I would love to get out of bronze, I mean I can handle my own with most golds that I've played with. Just need a duo partner I can trust haha
Quick thing here, I will most likely have all profits go to me first, and then I'll calculate what I should donate. Trying to set up a "straight to" the organization thing will be quite difficult, but rest assured I will donate if I stream!
Ok, I'm thinking of getting a separate camera with a mic on it to use instead of the one I have. Does anyone know some decent quality cameras for streaming? If so reply to this thread or PM me. Thank you!
http://webdevstar.com/10-high-quality-we...streaming/

The list seems reliable, pick and choose to see if you can find a decent one for a modest price!
Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920, 1080p Widescreen, I found that, anyone have comments on it? Seems good to me.
This reply serves a two fold purpose. Would anyone care for guest streamers? Also wanted to bump this.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Twitch streaming Demigod204 1 1,736 03-31-2014, 05:37 PM
Last Post: Demigod204