The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Two-part absence
If you've been watching the national news as of late you might have noticed that Central Oklahoma (among other places, I assume) has been declared a national disaster zone due to the ice storms this last weekend that knocked out power, blocked roadways, and did pretty heavy house and auto damages across the state.

We haven't had power in our apartment since Early Early Early Sunday morning. Thankfully, my parents are gracious enough to stay with them (they lost power too, but thankfully have a fireplace! and company and many more blankets than we have; they've got power now, though, unlike us).

So that's where we've been. I dunno if our apartments have power yet, 'cause I'm at work. So I don't really know when we'll be back. Hopefully we'll luck out and I'll call the office later and hear that power's back and we can go home. >_<
Eek! I'm so sorry to hear that, and I'm glad that you and MrsMash are all right! Stay safe and warm! *hugs*
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
Stay safe you two! *sends love and warm wishes*
"I'm not safe for work."
We have power and heat now, and it is awesome. :)
HOORAY! *hugs and fusses over both of you*
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Favorite Type of RP? Part Something Something Grakor456 16 3,251 03-11-2014, 11:04 AM
Last Post: Paylonas
  SRET, part 2! FlyingSquirrel 9 2,364 01-08-2014, 06:41 AM
Last Post: FlyingSquirrel
  Favorite type of RP, part three! Grakor456 33 6,655 06-30-2011, 07:31 AM
Last Post: Zett
  The Return of Thayan! (AKA: Questions after a long absence!) Thayan 4 901 03-12-2010, 05:58 AM
Last Post: Thayan
  Leave of absence. Aruk 5 1,124 08-01-2009, 04:45 AM
Last Post: Aruk