The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

TylerTheDark's Introduction To ConquestOfTheHorde!
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, Ive loved to roleplay since WoW TBC came out, Im a very good roleplayer, I can create great storylines to follow my character and stick to them, I can create storylines between my character and other characters, Im quick to type with minimal spelling errors and Im 16.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Im from Ontario, Canada and I primarily speak English and Im not fluent in other languages.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft when my friend told me about it during a trip to toronto, and I decided to buy it in toronto, and ive been a fan ever since.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I seeked your server because, Most private servers are low on RP and always complicated to get around and meet new people without them calling you a "Noob" or whatever, And I just wanted a server to come along so I can express my RP side and share it with my fellow RPing community.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy the mix of, Dramatic, Romantic and Action packed roleplays, They seem to mix in the best for me, Cause I can create (As I stated in the first and foremost section of this introduction) great storylines.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favourite race(s) are: Orc and Undead, because they seem to allow me to fit into my character(s) best.
My favourite class(s) are: Warrior and Warlock, because these classes seem to have the most interesting settings behind the way they work with the spells and abilitys.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations of this server would be: A great community and helpful and fun staff, Alot of interesting RPing members of this server, and thats about it, Other then those two expectations I dont have much more, just hope its fun really.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: I would have to say, Tolerance because I would hope that no one harrases other players and mimics and looks down upon there way of RolePlaying and/or were ever they are living or there age.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: Ok.. A story.. Alright: As I walked threw the forest surrounding my home village, I stumbled upon a glowing object of some sort, I immidiatly rushed to my village elder and handed him the object and he spoke in awe "Were did you find this my dear boy, Kaii?", I replied nervously "I found this in the forest, Elder Varra". The elder turned and placed it on a desk in his large village hut and walked back to me when suddenly the room shook with great force and the strange glowing object began to levitate itself into the air and it opened a great vortex that sucked me in to another realm were I would be stuck to live until, I find the way out.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not really, I would just like to add the fact that I would enjoy hosted RP events in this server such as an event were players are forced to do something, or like, an Admin or GM set a twist in your characters story, such as a curse or a gift or what not (Note: This does not have to happen.), Other then that I hope I get accepted and hope to see all my fellow RPing friends in the server!!! :)

-TylerTheDark..
Huh, I have a friend named Tyler...

Heh, welcome to CotH!
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
:P Thanks Hawk, I feel pleased to know that there are people that are kindly anough such as yourself to greet me into the community of CotH :)