The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Tyra Dawnshard [High Elf][Persistent]
Race of character/NPC: High Elf (Use Night Elf OOCily)

Class of character/NPC: Priest

Name of character/NPC: Tyra Dawnshard (In game name Tyra)

Exact modelID requested: 10505 (Instructor Malicia) I've read it may not be in the game anymore so, I looked up another one. 28995 (Paldesse).

Duration that character will be used: Persistent.

Purpose for the character/NPC: A regular character for roleplay, like any other. Mainly because I like high elves and the only given option is blood elves/night elves. But I don't like night elves as much nor do I prefer roleplaying as horde(blood elf). There for I want a high elf.

Location the character/NPC will reside: Anywhere the roleplay takes the character. It is a possibility she will reside in Theramore due to the fact some high elves fled there. She might try and go to Dalaran or Stormwind.

Level requested (Must be a normal level; 1-85): 85

Any special equipment needed: I'm hoping this model works like the fel orc. So I'd want this set on her. But if the .addrpitem works on these characters and if the model can wear it then I see no problem and I can do it on my own.

Note: I will keep roleplaying her as a BELF for the moment. If this gets approved I'm scrapping her and picking up the high elf idea. So yeah, basically, if this gets approved, you'll probably have to delete Tyra from my main account hence the name is taken.

Scrapped.
We don't have a high elf model that you can play dress-up with, sorry. Just a heads up.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
Thanks for informing me!
I've just read on the wiki the following.

These races are NOT allowed to be player characters, for varying reasons:
Dragon
Pit Lord
Pandaren
Felblood elf
High Elf
Eredar
Vampire
Ethereal
Dark Iron Dwarf
Naga
Ogre
Half-insert-race-here

Guess I should scrap this.
(08-30-2013, 03:21 AM)Dug Wrote: I've just read on the wiki the following.

These races are NOT allowed to be player characters, for varying reasons:
Dragon
Pit Lord
Pandaren
Felblood elf
High Elf
Eredar
Vampire
Ethereal
Dark Iron Dwarf
Naga
Ogre
Half-insert-race-here

Guess I should scrap this.

No, this isn't relevant for CMCs! There are two Ethereals at the moment, as well as a Naga, so I'd say there's some serious shenanigans going on if that's correct.

Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]
Oh, thanks for telling me then.
However, keep in mind that COTH has had few to none high elves played in the past due to the fact that to get such a CMC approved, you need a reason beyond aesthetics. Grin2 The most common argument against high elf CMCs is "What makes it so important that you cannot simply play a blood elf?" which would be wise to have an answer to if you're interested in this CMC!
To be honest, my only reason is due to my preference of the alliance. I dislike horde architecture with a passion , except Silvermoon and there is more alliance RP in general. It's pretty much the same thing as if when picking a race on character creation screen. "Hey I could play <insertracehere>" and then you play that race and make the character.
Note that the quote was made before CMCs become a possibility! That more-so refers to what is not allowed to be rolled off the character creation screen. Aka, you can't roll a nelf and tell everyone to pretend it's a naga, nor can you roll a gnome and go around saying she's a dragon really but in disguise this whole time. That does not take CMCs into account. Anything is possible with CMCs, it just depends on what our overlord thinks about them.
After thinking it through I think I'll scrap this, merely due to the set back of not being able to change clothes as I wish. I'll just deal with her being a BELF.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Raz'Ahran [Eredar] [Persistent] Morhana 0 861 01-20-2015, 07:33 PM
Last Post: Morhana
  Angeron [Elemental Fire Ascendant] [Persistent] Mystriopolis 5 1,374 01-17-2015, 06:55 AM
Last Post: Mystriopolis
  Bahl'azhar [Ethereal - Persistent] amadeugrimm 4 1,447 01-15-2015, 01:00 PM
Last Post: amadeugrimm
  Anara [[Dryad]][[Persistent]] Maarten 4 1,510 01-14-2015, 10:18 AM
Last Post: Maarten
  Ragnor [Vrykul] [Persistent] PhilGobatto 5 2,516 12-06-2014, 06:38 AM
Last Post: FlyingSquirrel