The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

UberNitori, here to serve!
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I'm a ordinary gamer who loves to play various kinds of games. Fighting games, RTS, FPS, TPS, RPG, MMORPG, and etc. Not really good with driving or sports games though. It'll be great to have some people sharing information about games they like. Of course, I love to RP with many people or even a few people are welcome to RP with me.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from South Korea (not North), and speak mainly Korean. I'm not great, but 'ok' with English. I can read some characters of Japanese as well (yay for a semester in college >.>).

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I played WC series since the WC II, RTS game. I also tried to play WoW since it was popular among my friends. However, I couldn't play because of financial difficulty. It's hard for make some money without having a job you know.

What made you seek our server over others?
I show my friend playing various WoW private servers and he said this server is the one of the best. So I got interested after hearing him and decided to join.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I love relaxing RP. Just sit back and watch what people have to say is enough entertainment for me. I also want to be in part of dungeon RP, but since I'm not really used to battle system of WoW, I think I'll stick with non-combat RPs.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I say Blood Elves since they have nice appearance, and they are easy to make story out of since they have vast historical materials I can use to set up my characters profile.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect this server to be friendly to newcomers like me. And, hope people can behave maturely and kindly.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I say it is the 'Maturity' since whenever I played some decent MMORPGs, I always encounter those 'Immature' players pisses me off. I play games to have fun, not to get frustrated by childish players who play just to piss people off.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I will post as soon as I get the idea. I'm apologize for the delay of a story.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing is need to be clarify. Thank you for reading my introductory thread, I appreciate your time.
Welcome! We're all very friendly here, so I'm sure you'll fit right in!

Read up on the rules and policies often! You may think you know them, and you may in fact know them, but you never know them as well as you think you know them, so you should read them on a regular basis to stay in good shape.

I hope to see you ingame soon!
Sorry to ask! But I'm curious what is your time difference from the server and you? I'm from Europe so it is more or less 6-8 hours (Can't entirely remember!) Just wanted to know if you would be playing around the time I am!