The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Uh Oh (Rini's Feedback)
Probably not going to be coming back. No need to post here anymore!
Posting this while I'm on my feedback spree? You dare to tempt me? Right then...

Spoiler:
... I've actually never roleplayed with you. That being said, from what I recall as a GM, you've never done anything wrong. So keep that up!
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
(03-12-2013, 11:09 AM)Xigo Wrote: Posting this while I'm on my feedback spree? You dare to tempt me? Right then...

Spoiler:
... I've actually never roleplayed with you. That being said, from what I recall as a GM, you've never done anything wrong. So keep that up!

I've tempted fate itself.
You are Alpharius. That's all I gotta say.
/crack knuckles

SO let's take this to.. a couple of sections (let's see how much it will turn out!)
You as a player- Man oh man, you are a bro, to be friendly, and fun to talk too! I can't see how can someone get bored by talking to you! keep up the friendliness!

Erohis- Well, The Fenlan project is a go! I am really having fun with RPing Erohis and Melody and so on! all those characters seem in-depth and I when I RP with each one I feel like I am actually not RPing with Rini! Like a new player came in the server and started RPing (And he does an amazing job!)

She is a uhh confusing? character, she inspire an aura of secrets, I am always on edge to know what she is -really- feeling behind that mask of nothingness, she seems like she actually cares, but you don't even see it, so you get a lot of doubts when you RP with her!

Melody- She seems like a serious person! and I have yet to RP with her a lot so I don't know much more! but I really liked the little event you pulled off! :D
Heh, your wanting feedback eh?

Well, here it is! I've been rpin with ya sense the start of Erohis it seems. I've seen the character and how you rp her, and for what your going for, you've done great! It's been wonderful to have Krest's secretary working wonderful.
"Superman."
Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will, that allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

- Algalon, The Observer
It seems the -only- RP I've gotten with you was with Amalys and Jaedyn in Kidnapped.
And I want to see more.
Still waiting on you to come to Gurubashi to visit!

You seem to have a good grip on OCC and IC. I enjoyed encountering Amalys in a somewhat-unenjoyable cave. Hoping to see a lot more from Rini.
[Image: 4ab673a110e5324a7acf57e330a6c8eb.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cappn Feedback 4: Feedback 4Ever CappnRob 1 4,611 08-19-2014, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Zenethen