The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Uh oh.
I think I might've broke the server, I took the transpolyporter from Durotar to Tirisfal Glades right when it crashed. Sooo, I think we have a problem with those, or it just might be my own fail.
Speaking of that, seems we have an old problem back. Amon (my character) is, according to the Server Status page, logged in even though I DC´ed with him a while ago. Can´t log in to the account on which he is either, pushes me back to the server list instead.

My Alistus account works fine though.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

That's odd, let's just hope the problem will correct itself in due time.
Meatbucket Wrote:That's odd, let's just hope the problem will correct itself in due time.

Has that ever worked for you?

Heh, scrap what I said, Alice is trapped on the server now too.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

This happened to me on another private server too. My theory is that perhaps 2.4.3 is unstable in the areas of the 'characters' database in the MySQL. Where as after a player logs off or disconnects during a certain event, that it leaves behind a 'lag copy' of the character which then serves as a sort of place holder for that character until the server refreshes, making the server think that there is still a player logging on to that character and disconnecting anyone trying to log in to that account.

That's my two cents anyways.
[Image: signature2-1.jpg]