The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

UhuHAHA! Greetings!
uhuHAHA! I am Lurm Alehorn, a Tauren Mercenary/Brewer of Ales!

1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Yes, I did. And yes, i swore in question 10.

2. How did you hear about us?

The great god of the internet known as Google.

3. How did you get into RP?

I had always been interested in RP, but never had any friends that were into it. When i joined WoW in the January after BC came out, I decided to try an RP server and made my first character there. I fell in love with RPing and, since its been over a year since I quit WoW and am having RP withdrawal, I googled and found this site.

4. How did you get into Warcraft? I started playing Warcraft 3 in either early 05. I got really interested in the lore, so I went to WoW after a few months.

5. My favorite race is probably Tauren. I like all Horde races, truthfully, except Elves. Not much is wrong with Blood Elves, but 3/4 of all Horde players on my server were Blood Elves, as my server was created shortly after the launch of BC. It was pretty lame being a Tauren that only ever rped with dozens of Blood Elves, and like 2 forsaken and a troll. I honestly dont like Alliance much. I think Night Elves are only played for aesthetics rather than their impressive lore, the humans are rascist to orcs lorewise, gnomes scare me, Warcraft Dwarves are so much more boring than Warhammer Dwarves, and I think the draenei are an abomination that doesn't fit in with the lore. Apologies for the rant. I mean no insult to Alliance players, its just old rivalries die hard.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

Unfortunately, I have only ever played one character. He was a Tauren Mercenary whose family were brewers before the family brewer was destroyed. (I assume Tauren make beer, but i dont know, and I dont truly care lol.) He was drunk alot, and when he wasnt in a bar or guildhall drinking, he was out either smashing hostile creatures indescriminately or was hired for some task. It was truly fun playing an alcoholic character that hit things with large hammers.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

Im not truly fond of action rp. That tends to get out of hand. Really, im most comfortable when, rp wise, my character is sitting around chatting to the elves or whoever while he was drinking. Oh, and with a few exceptions, when we rped my guild just assumed we were all sitting around the guildhall doing whatever. (In my case, drinking heavily, and sleeping near barrels or on a floor.)

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

I have too many hobbies to name. I am a huge fan of manga and anime. (My favorites include Space Battleship Yamato, Ouran Highschool Host Club, Claymore, and Fate/Stay Night) I collect old Captain America comics from the 1970s (I am also a fan of the heroes Nova and Moon Knight). I read alot. I am a huge fan of the actor Bela Lugosi. I have read way too much ancient history for my own good, especially on the Punic Wars. (by the way, Syphax was an African King during the 2nd Punic war, wikipedia him lol.) And i play video games alot, especially warcraft 3 (by the way, I do not rp on wc3, I find SotDRP and the rest too much of a hassle). And I have a few miscellaneus hobbies not worth mentioning.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

I live in the US, in the state of Georgia.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

I Lurm Alehorn/Syphax solemnly swear on my life to uphold the rules and policies on pain of death from Google, God of teh Interweb!
AH-ah-ah!! Approved!
[Image: Untitled-332.png]