The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Unable to play as much now.
Ok im not going to be able to play on CoTh as much as I have been from today. Cry My reasons? I have been out of work for the past 6 month, and finally managed to get a job again.. Yay me.. I start on Monday coming. I will still be playing as much as I can which will probably be on a Friday night and Saturday morning for a couple of hours each.. So I have not gone on a permanent /afk..
Trust me. Your veeeery lucky to have a job.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Oh I know, its took 6 month to get this, Im just letting you lot know whats going on and why I wont be on as much now :)
Congrats on the new job!

But remember the best bit of advice my dad ever gave me, If you cant get a good job, then join the army! =D

Hope you enjoy your new job!
But love to me is. When we are parted, we each feel the lack of the other half of ourselves. We are incomplete like a book in two volumes of which the first has been lost. That is what I think, to me, love is: incompleteness in absence.
:// I love her
Congrats!

Hope you'll be able to find some spare time :)
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Congrats!

I was out of work for a -very- long time and had several misfires with horrible temp job between my last great job and the one I'm in now, so I am really happy to here your good news. Hopefully it will be a job you love or at least enjoy.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Character ideas that don't play by CotH character creation rules Dae 26 10,334 01-05-2015, 04:09 PM
Last Post: Dae
  Community Inquiry: Forsaken Role Play and its future on CotH CappnRob 22 5,056 07-28-2014, 11:14 AM
Last Post: Reigen
  What draws you to role-play? grembomb 19 3,177 03-26-2013, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Mayson
  I can't play good characters. Aphetoros 16 7,035 09-15-2012, 06:02 AM
Last Post: Ormica
  I can't play evil characters Dae 15 3,514 09-06-2012, 11:53 PM
Last Post: Bovel