The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Und lara khar, CotH.
Und lara khar, CotH.
Translated from Khalani: "Be at peace, CotH"

For my own various reasons, I cannot continue to be on CotH for quite some time. I do intend on coming back, it's nothing personal... Real life matters I shall not discuss. So now for my farewells.

Esthrunil, thank you for creating SUCCESS and all of the roleplaying you have done with me, and for putting up with me in vent. I wish you luck on the tower and all of SUCCESS' endeavors. I can still continue to post on the forums for a forum-RP dedicated to the forming of it... But then Blamblaster shall head off to save Gnomeregan.

DrinkArizona, thank you for... Well.. Ehhhhh... I don't know. But thank you?

Maulbane and PiesOfGod, you've already gone, no point in a note for you two.

Kretol and Grakor, thank you for creating the server and keeping it RP-worthy. I salute your efforts.

To all the GMs, thank you for putting up with my insistent annoyance about the Tower. You know which GMs you are. coughlethyscoughhawkcough.

To the Grunts, thank you for being mature and being real people who care about roleplaying.

To the Peons, good luck getting on the server... We only like the best of the best and you will most likely fail unless you befriend one of us from childhood, so GTFO. That entire note was a joke; do not take it seriously. Good luck.

And thank you, Google [Bot] and Google Adsense [Bot], without you the server wouldn't conquest over the horde. As for you, Ask Jeeves [Bot]... Nobody likes you.

Good luck and fair thee well.
[Image: divider1.png][Image: char1hidden.png][Image: divider2.png][Image: animated.gif][Image: divider3.png][Image: char3hidden.png][Image: divider4.png][Image: char4hidden.png][Image: divider5.png][Image: char5hidden.png][Image: divider6.png]
Email at Hero_Lief@yahoo.
I... Buh... Wha... Hurrf-a WHAT.

:<

I'll totally see you around, Hero. Snap, man. Good luck with things, and thanks a lot for the mention. It means a lot to me.

I BID THEE FAREWELL, MY FRIEND.
10,000 days in the fire is long enough,
You're going home...
HeroLief Wrote:Maulbane and PiesOfGod, you've already gone, no point in a note for you two.

:(
wat

Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]
Maulbane Wrote:
HeroLief Wrote:Maulbane and PiesOfGod, you've already gone, no point in a note for you two.

:(
wat
Oh alright. Yes wat. Now...

Maulbane and PiesOfGod, thank you for randomly gold grinding and doing other assorted behaviors during the summer late nights (really morning n such for you... late night for me.)
[Image: divider1.png][Image: char1hidden.png][Image: divider2.png][Image: animated.gif][Image: divider3.png][Image: char3hidden.png][Image: divider4.png][Image: char4hidden.png][Image: divider5.png][Image: char5hidden.png][Image: divider6.png]
Esthrunil Wrote:I... Buh... Wha... Hurrf-a WHAT.

:<

I'll totally see you around, Hero. Snap, man. Good luck with things, and thanks a lot for the mention. It means a lot to me.

I BID THEE FAREWELL, MY FRIEND.

I'll need the luck. You really want to know? Here's what it is:
I failed English and I'm not doing so well in French, either. Oh, and I got a D in Bio, but that's not really my fault.
What do you mean thanks for what?! Thanks for all the mo- I mean, hehe..I kid I kid. You have a good one Hero. I hope to see you on Bnet, if you can make it. That map of yours is crafty ;)
So Ivan say to me "Who was talking device then?"

And then Sergei say "But Ivan is dead"

That is when I realize Sergei was bear.
Oh, I know what to thank you for, Drink.

THANKS FER ALL DA ERP IN VENT!

Naaw, but seriously, I remember good times. You, me, Esth, Brutal... WoW Risk... Ahhh, good times, good times.
Bye, return soon! Please. I like your avatar and it'd be a shame if it didn't pop up in the forums anymore.
Little by little, one travels far.
Aww, I'll still post on the forums from time to time.
Heh. Change of plans. Okayyy. I can really only email, so if you REALLY need me, email me.
Hero_Lief@yahoo.
Heh. Change of plans. Okayyy. I can really only email, so if you REALLY need me, email me.
Hero_Lief@yahoo.