The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Undead to Forsaken?
Old age? Stabbed through the gut? Illness?

Just a couple. :P
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Any illness or injury that did'nt wreck his head too much, I believe.
It'd presumably be tricky to bring him back intact if he's lost too many limbs though.
Hogral Coalbeard - Impulsive Explorer
Oh, he would lost just fists. I am wondering how can Forsaken die so he can be reanimated again?
[Image: irontrooperx.png]
If you ruined a Forsaken's body he would need repair by a Necromancer as I don't believe Forsaken can heal wounds to as much of a degree as living beings without help. I'd need some backing for this but I believe I read somewhere that Forsaken go to the Royal Apothecary Society to heal them magically for large wounds because they can't do it on their own.
Kaghuros Wrote:If you ruined a Forsaken's body he would need repair by a Necromancer as I don't believe Forsaken can heal wounds to as much of a degree as living beings without help. I'd need some backing for this but I believe I read somewhere that Forsaken go to the Royal Apothecary Society to heal them magically for large wounds because they can't do it on their own.

This is correct.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Yes, but I wonder how can Forsaken die? And be reanimated by Necromancer.
They can´t, the only thing I can figure out is if their soul/essence is bound back into the body by, for an example, a warlock and his soulstone spell. Though it is possible that they would have to use a "fresh" body in that case depending on the damage done to the undead. It would be complicated and need a skilled warlock though.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Oh thanks. Looks like I'm going to make normal Forsaken.
One more question. Did all Forsakens became 'free' at the same time.
Or can one become Forsaken later?
It is -very- hard to become free after the incident on Ice crown, the Forsaken´s necromancer does free a few, very few undead but it takes time and often fail. The RAS frees a few as well, often by alchemical means and they are even fewer than the necromancers.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Going undead? Kenert 8 1,690 06-25-2010, 12:30 AM
Last Post: Kenert
  Priests and Undead Maxwell 4 987 12-14-2009, 12:05 AM
Last Post: Maxwell
  Neurons and Necrosis: An Undead medical question. rentreality 5 1,093 09-23-2009, 02:28 PM
Last Post: Vrahn
  Deathknights, Undead, and Gnomes! Harmonic 31 5,087 08-11-2009, 01:01 PM
Last Post: Grakor456
  Undead: Becoming Alive? Ranger435 7 1,457 07-20-2009, 04:27 AM
Last Post: Ranger435