The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Uniforms fit for Ironforge.
Hello CotH wise persons!

I am currently in the midst of creating a new Dwarf, named Olaf, who I have protrayed as being apart of the Ironforge military defense (Guards/Soldiers), and I once recalled seeing a thread concerning the attainment of guard uniforms for major cities. Now, I have only seen Players as Stormwind Gaurds, so I hope that an Ironforge defender won't be prohibited.

If you could, please, link to me the orginal thread on this topic (I could swear i've seen it, but I can't find it) Or tell me how I would go about getting the uniform (if at all possible) here, I would be greatly appreciative.

Thanks for the help!

EDIT - Found the thread!

http://conquestofthehorde.com/forum/vie ... a&start=30

Thanks for the help Nostra!
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol
Hmm, couldn´t seem to find it either. If you remember the name of it or part of the name you could use the search tool.

As far as I know the Dwarf guard is as alowed as any other, the Silvermoon guards were the only ones that wasn´t sure due to the hard time with their armour.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Edit - I'm dumb.
Thanks Rakkezai. :D
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol