The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

"Unknown" NPCs, Can't Use Skills
Hullo, CotH! I've got a bit of a problem with the Cata server that I'm hoping you may be able to help me with.

When I logged in, I was unable to cast spells, perform any emotes with animations (such as /wave; I could /me emote, however) and could not learn talents - clicking "Confirm" and "Yes" had no effect.

I also cannot Log Out, and the portal and all other NPCs are simply labeled "Unknown." They can't be interacted with, either. I cleared my Cache, WTF, and as far as I know removed all custom patches and addons. Restarting the game appeared to have no effect.

I'm on 4.3.4, and apparently the correct build, so I'm not sure what's wrong.

If it matters, the character in question is Vyerni, and her class is Shaman.

Am I missing something? :C
i am geko
i live heer
and my favorite food is crikkits
Fixed the issue, using this file Kret linked elsewhere. Odd, seeing as I was the correct version according to the login screen, but I'm not complaining!

(04-21-2013, 11:17 PM)Kretol Wrote: It is indeed a very good idea to make a copy of any WoW installation before trying to upgrade! I'd suggest to give this archive a try, that Mezrin suggested. Allegedly it will upgrade a 4.0.6 installation to 4.3.4, but I'm not sure exactly what processes it goes through (such as if it's just a streaming download or the like).
i am geko
i live heer
and my favorite food is crikkits

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Everything is "Unknown" Werewolf 11 2,059 09-16-2013, 02:49 PM
Last Post: Rowgen
  Unknown Beltharean 9 1,538 04-09-2011, 09:27 PM
Last Post: Scout
  Unknown Bug HolyHiveMind 1 766 10-25-2010, 08:33 PM
Last Post: mrsandan
  Keyboard skills Addon for WoW! nwolowski 2 1,062 07-10-2009, 11:58 PM