The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Vacuity's introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hi! I'm in high school studying natural science. I also play the guitar in a couple of bands and that's what I do when I'm not studying or playing WoW.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I live in Sweden, and my main language is, well, have a guess! (Answer: Swedish)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friends' fault :P

What made you seek our server over others?:
I wanted to try RP.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Since I've never tried RP before: I don't know.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Gnome :D because they are kewl :)
And warlock, which is the class I have the most experience of..

What are your expectations of this server?:
RP!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I liked that
Quote:any type of RP is allowed, AS LONG AS EVERY PARTICIPANT IS COMFORTABLE WITH IT

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The gnome said: "I like ice cream". Then a belf came along and offered him a blood red apple.
"Oh, don't you go all Snow White on me, dude! I wanted ice cream!" the little gnome screamed with rage and hurled a huge shadowbolt in the belf's face. The belf looked shocked at the gnome and then ran away crying. As the belf ran, the gnome saw him dropping something on the ground: a huge chocolate ice cream. He looked at it almost stunned and whispered for himself: "My preciousss".

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I like ice cream.