The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Valen, screenshots, and cleaning up
I just know it's unnerving for people to think that they -could- be on some sort of list somewhere, having to do with being banned. But if you follow our rules, and be respectufl to us and players, chances are you don't even have anything on you.

If we open that up, people would freak at every little thing. Case in point, look what happened here when a few, really -meaningless-, screenshots got loose. Everyone gets tense, and edgey, and angry. They post junk that doesn't need to be posted.

I think it'd be bedlam.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Quite honestly, I had no idea this drama stuff was going on. And I'm kinda disgruntled by hearing about it, mainly for two reasons.

1.) We come here to RP, have a good time, and just well.. talk and have a good time. ;p

2.) We don't need to drag idiotic drama into our fun. I don't know about all of you guys, but I come here for recreation, not to be stressed out. It's pointless, annoying, and all of those other negative feelings that are unnecessary.

Concerning the banlist and all of that, I was here before any of the clean ups left, I was also present for the first clean up, and yeah they aren't fun, but they happen. No matter what you do people will be upset, just gotta let it fly by and keep going. We are here to RP and have a good time, not to be dicks to one another etc. Not that anyone said we were being dicks that is.

So yeah, there's all I have to say. Was probably useless information anyway, just trying to be a tad bit more active on the server. ;p Maybe Rensin was right and this is junk that doesn't need to be posted. If that's the case, apologies.
Thane Gwydd: Mountain King Gwyddy
Warlord Kron: Horde Warlord
Battlecruiser Captain: Who called in the fleet?
Sir Baldwin: Knight of Stormwind
My Guide to Roleplaying Warfare!
Oi, the GM's have to do what they have to do. Banning someone is never nice or pretty, but it must be done. After -still- running into role players who constantly break rules, and character. Some people need to be banned. * Throws hands in the air * GM's do what you have to do, you can't make everyone happy, but people will still need to be banned. I see no problem with a secretive ban list because it seems like the only logical way to do it.

Char warnings can be given, but I'm sure most of these characters and players were giving multiple warnings with the people who weren't enjoying their RP. The players I'm sure continued, ignoring the other players because nobody likes to be told what to do.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
I'm going to flat out say I'm ashamed of my behavior over the shots.

I jumped to a conclusion, didn't really pause to think at all, and otherwise freaked out, and I'm sorry, CotH.

I wasn't here for any previous cleanups, so I didn't know about that, nor did I know about Valen or any of the other behind the scenes problems.

I'm apologizing yet again about that.

I feel I should be putting up a long and meaningful post here, but I honestly can't say anything other than I can't stand that I let myself act that way at all.
As someone wise once said, the important thing is never to be fearless or confident. Most people have more than enough trouble with both. The trick is to fake it, because if you learn to fake it properly, it's the same thing as actually having confidence.
Spoiler:
[Image: c4i6Zq5.png]
Welp. I'm not going to comment on the situation further, as I have seen what I need to.

However, with the release of said screenshots. Nothing has really changed from keeping the people at risk 'private' and 'public'. Not a thing.
Much like Dragonmad, I am appalled with my own actions upon receiving wind of said Screen-shots. I, all in all, over-reacted in such a way that really just sickens me. At the end of the day, as everyone else has said, this -game- is just for fun, and I kinda broke my own code on that. I got angry, acted irrationally and didn't even think all too much about what was going on behind the scenes. Now that I've had time to think, looking back on it I feel worse about the thought that I would be so quick to flip shit over something so simple, so much so that I didn't think of many of the other possibilities at hand.

I wholeheartedly apologize for my actions, and personally see this is a learning experience of sorts. What's happened has happened, and all we can do is learn from our mistakes, whatever they may have been in this case.

Once again, I apologize.
10,000 days in the fire is long enough,
You're going home...
I feel the same way as Es and Dragon. I guess I was just too pissed, with everything. Life, CotH...all those things. I took it out on the wrong things, but good thing I didn't rage here. I do feel bad for the way I felt, and now I understand that if you guys were to have a secret list...it's four own good. A public one would only cause drama, and like it was said, the parents are trying to hide the bad things from the children so we can still RP in peace. You wanted our better good, and we didn't understand. I am, truly sorry.
So Ivan say to me "Who was talking device then?"

And then Sergei say "But Ivan is dead"

That is when I realize Sergei was bear.
Monolith Wrote:...This was once a haven for RPers... Now it's turning into a hive of backstabbery and bad RPing. I'm not leaving, though. I'm staying around as long as I can to try to help. I'm not going to whine and complain. I'm going to do something. This server is too much to just give up on.

I agree with Monolith, on trying to help saving the server any way possible.

There is a thread on the forum (not made by me) in which everyone can write about anything they love or like about the server, as well as sharing their fond memories or facts from roleplay, and so on. If you'd like to contribute, please read and post in here -> viewtopic.php?f=15&t=14480

I think if the thread would really fill up with tens of posts, it would help building up something like motivation for everyone to be more open, knowing how good things and roleplays happened on the server. It would also be a place for older members to read into and smile if they find a post with something that recalls the good memories.

If the post spreads and a few people write, I'll draw a forum signature with link to it. I feel that it can really help.

If you disagree with anything above, do tell me :).
[Image: dE74.gif]
Everyone, calm down, as rensin said, if you dont break rules, you won't be banned! seriously if they ban someone its becouse they have reasons! Or Would you preffer on staying in a server full of noobs and annoying players?
To make mistakes is part of Being a Human. That's why I play as Blood Elf.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forum Cleaning Grakor456 1 937 07-23-2010, 04:54 PM
Last Post: Grakor456
  Cleaning Up, Part Two Qaza 1 1,158 10-01-2008, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Qaza
  Cleaning Up Grakor456 40 7,631 09-01-2008, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Flyingbox