The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Varenys Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I have been playing MMORPG games for a while now, and keep returning to WoW simply because of all of the good times I have had. I am a daily player and an avid RPer even though I can be a little shy at times.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from the United States, and speak only English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Believe it or not, my ex-girlfriends parents introduced me. We were staying together at the time. I knew her parents were into DnD but when I saw WoW, it was love at first sight!

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?): This server seems to be very well put together and seems to still have a fairly active community. I was looking on Google for a good private RP server to join and ran across this one after reading about several others that were shoddy and not very well kept.

What kinds of role play do you enjoy?:
Any kind of RP is good for me. I tend to play very versatile characters in terms of emotion and sense of adventure/action. Keep the drama away from me though, If there's one thing I cant stand...it's a whiny BE lol!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood elf or Night elf as far as favorite race goes.
Warrior, Death Knight, and Hunter are my favorite classes.
I chose BE/NE because they are (at least to me) more deep in thought and action than most other races. They defend their lands and know when to fight and when to run. As far as classes go Death Knights and Warriors are just awesome! There has always been something about an angry guy with crazy armor wielding a massive sword that just seems awesome to me. Hunters are more tactful and quiet and in my opinion, exactly what a rogue should have been.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To have a blast running what ever character I choose to play, and to RP as much as possible without the worry of drama.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
NO GODMODING! if there is one thing I hate, it's when a player is all powerful, all of a sudden and refuses to RP because their pride is too great for their own good!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: I would personally feel more comfortable writing my story when I have a good handle on my RP as a character. I for one believe a character's back story is something that should be built over time and not created before hand.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Hello there llymbass, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there.

All stories need framework, 'course.

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.