The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Veritasaga's Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hello, i'm a pretty old-school player that comes from the "tiresome" (or so to say), non-rp`ish community part of the game. After being fed up with certain "conflicts" of interests of the ones who care about this game and the ones who motivate their attitude of being douches just because "it's just a game", I decided to try an RP server, where, I think, people will be more involved because that's the purpose of RP-ing in itself.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from Romania, my main language is .. well .. Romanian.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
About 10 years ago I found a cute game: "Warcraft 2" on an old PC in my school's PC hall, as it was really old, it didn't really impress me. A month after or so, I heard Warcraft 3 came out and i've been following the Warcraft saga ever since.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
Probably the most common method: I used google.
What drew me to the server was the fact that I couldn't register in 2 seconds and play, and the fact that actually everyone has to make a "proper entrance" which is similar (for me) to a douchebags filter.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I'm kind of new to role-playing, so I wouldn't really know. I'm intrigued, i'm curious, so I'm going to say: all kinds of role-playing.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
From a race perspective I like Humans quite a lot.. well.. because i'm a human and it makes it easier for me to descend into the environment of this race and understand it better. I started playing WoW as a human because I thought it would familiarize me better with the game.
However on equal terms stand the Night Elves, my reasons as to liking them refer mostly to their ancient lore and their aura of being "different" which I, as a person, can associate with.

A class... well... my favorite class is .. non-existing. I like all classes, they all fascinate me. If I have to pick just to pick, I'd go for warriors for being the "classics" of battles and the main military power.

What are your expectations of this server?:
The usual. I expect to meet great folks (some hot girls wouldn't hurt either) and have a great time.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I see what you did there... so you're making sure people read the rules :)
On to the topic, the part with "Humility" is a good wake-up call for those who really think they're "too special".

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Here goes..! :

Swords clashed.
Souls clashed.
Reasons were forgotten.
Mercy was forgotten.
Honor was forgotten.
On the battlefield, only fear remained.
The fear of disappearing.

All of the so-called virtues of battle were replaced by fear, by madness, by unyielding hate for the one sitting in front of you, whom you know nothing about, just that he's the enemy.
The land itself did not have the courage to oppose war anymore.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope, cheers :)
Hello there, Veritasaga! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
GM Loxmardin
Bun venit, sper sa-ti placa la noi!

Feel free sa dai PM pentru orice intrebari cat de mici cu care-ti pot fi de ajutor.
Spoiler:
[Image: Boys.jpg]