The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Vlad Marin
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well I've been role-playing for some time mostly on online games... an year or two ago I started playing San Andreas Multiplayer on an Role-Play server, I stayed there for a couple of months then I moved on to another server and eventually I started role-playing in World of Warcraft and it seemed MUCH better then SA:MP and now I want to continue my "career" as a Warcraft Role-Player.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from Romania, so my primary language would be Romanian but I've been studying English from the time I was a little boy so I got pretty good at it.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, mainly, I've learned how to play Warcraft from my brother... he plays Warcraft for over 3-4 years and he's pretty good at it from what I've saw so I installed it and I liked it very much so I continued with Warcraft.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I heard from this server from a friend, he said this was a great role-play server so I wanted to play on it since I always try to aim for the best.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I think a relaxing role-play is my favorite, for example a normal day in your life, you can do some much things in it I mean simple and enjoyable things.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race would be the orc and the class hunter. From my point of view the Orc Hunter is very powerful and I like the orc because it was one of the first races of warcraft and I like the hunter because it's easy to play and it has so many advantages like the pet, long-range shooting almost everything but it also has a lot of disadvantages since no class can be perfect right?

What are your expectations of this server?:
From the saying of my friends and from what I saw from the site I think this is a great server and also a great role-playing experience.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I guess the rules are fine with me, they're... medium, not to harsh but not to acceptive in the same time.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
It was midday, the hunter was traveling through Durotar, from what he heard from a Legend, in the mountains of Durotar you can find the famous ghost pet. The hunter was seeking in the mountains with his black saber. After some time the Hunter got atacked by some witches, when he first saw them he yelled "Atack Lizuca, ATAAAACKKK!!!!!", Lizuca being his powerful, smart pet, Lizuca went and atacked the witches while the hunter got his rifle really fast and started helping Lizuca, the hunter ran out of ammo having to pull out his dagger and stab the witches. After he killed them the hunter searched them for goods, but he didn't find anything except an old key. He started going deeper into the mountains and after some time the hunter saw the ghost pet, when he first saw it the hunter was stepping slowly toward the pet but it dissapeard. When the hunter looked behind his back the beast layed there showing it's fangs but in the same time a angry voice said "LEAVE! You are not worthy of this pet and in the same time you don't need it! Keep your loyal pet, Lizuca and leave this land before I get MAD!". After hearing that he doesn't need the ghost pet, that his actual pet was powerful enough, the hunter left the mountains and went seeking his home town, Orgrimmar. He didn't knew the land very well since he didn't visited it for over 20 years."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:[/b]

Nothing to add I guess...
Welcome!
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vlad's introduction vlad3695 3 743 03-09-2013, 01:02 AM
Last Post: Kira13