The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Vlad's introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, I've been gaming ever since I can remember, video games were one of my passions ever since I was a young boy. I'm a calm person, the type that gets amused instead of getting filled with rage, I'm funny and friendly but most importantly I'm awesome (or at least that's what my mom says). I guess those are the most important characteristics I can think of :D

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Romania, my primary language is romanian but as you can notice I'm very capable of expressing myself and making myself understood in english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My brother started playing, he's an old school player (started out on vanilla), and I picked up the passion from him. I played on normal servers but I've had experience with role-play on GTA SA MultiPlayer so I decided to try role-playing on WoW aswell.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
Google helped me find you. The well-organized web site and the fact that you can't make a game account so easily attracted me especially, this lets me know that this server won't be filled with players that cannot RP.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
All types of role-play, I like setting myself in character.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I don't have a certain race/class that I can call favorite, but for the sake of the question lets say Hunter Troll, because having a pet is pretty awesome and troll because he speaks like a rastafarian.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Very high, and I hope they will be fullfilled.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The part about "Humility" I really enjoyed reading and I can say that it appeals to me very good, because everything stated there can make players learn true role-play.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Duskwood, a fully armored human rides on his charger through the wood, the looks of his armor and weapon indicate that he's a paladin. Whilst riding through the woods, trying to get out of the terrible forrest, a giant lurker appears and puts down his horse. The paladin retrieves his mace, casts his Seal of Judgement and smashes the lurker into hundreds of bits. The blood is dripping on his armor as he places both hands on his charger, light would begin to pop out of his hands and ressurection would be casted. The charger rises, and the paladin mounts it heavily after being drained of power from the lurker. Little did he know that poison entered his system from the encounter.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I'm looking forward to Role-Playing and having a good time on this server.
Hello and welcome to COTH!

We happen to have a whole fistful of Romanians running loose around here, you should fit in just fine. Also, thank you for spinning us a tale.

If you haven’t already, please do make sure to double-check the rules and policies so you remain familiar with the server’s expectations!
As for making your first character, there a number of fantastic articles and guides available and they are an excellent resource even if you are familiar with the lore. The wiki also contains helpful tips for developing your character and for constructing your first profile, such as the official timeline, character development questionnaires and weight/height guidelines.

When you get your account created, make sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens in-game (I don't personally advise joining barrens chat, due to its rediculous nature ;p) if you have any questions not answered in the forums. Feel free to contact me via PM whether I am online or off, should you require any assistance.

I hope you enjoy your stay!
[Image: stonetalon-mountains.jpg?w=760]
Welcome to CotH! I myself am not Romanian, Native American (learning German). But you'll fit in just well, nice story by the way.

I started RP'n on GTA too :O. GTA IV with my friends, then I found out it was RP so I found WoW RP :D.

WELCOME
ohǫnˀadaga:yǫh

gnome guy

"Buna ziua", fellow kinsman. (damn, I sound like a commie :P)

Welcome to CotH!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vlad Marin vladmarin95 1 700 04-30-2009, 05:25 AM
Last Post: Nostra