The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Volsang, Troll Warrior!
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I'm Lewis, I'm 30 (I know, an oldy). I've been roleplaying in pen 'n' papers since I was about 17, had to decrease the amount of RP when I joined the TA, but then I got into WoW roleplay three years ago. I now work for the local government (Hours of jolly fun)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
England, UK.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was a fan of Warcraft RTS games, and it seemed only natural to try RPing on WoW - which sucked, as... well, you all know why it's not very good.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I've heard VERY good things about it, and the rules/regulations fitted in with my ideals, such as the token rule, the Grunts rule - oh, and some of the characters and guilds appealed to me.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like hunting, fighting, tavern roleplay, along with exploring, "objective based roleplay" (Say, where you have to destroy a certain target, find something, etc)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
In the Pen 'n' Paper, Troll/Shadow Hunter. In the MMO, Troll/Warrior, Shaman or Hunter. I enjoy Trolls because of their look, their attitude, and their ferociousness. I like playing Warriors, Shaman and Hunters because of the varied RP you can get out of them - far more than if you were confined to a certain attitude, such as playing a Human Priest.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well, based on what I've heard, my expectations are that the RP will be awesome, and hopefully it'll run smoothly and fun-ly (Is that even a word?)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The Peon -> Grunt/Tokens rule - it seemed to be very good, and saves us from a thousand wannabe- Tirion Fordrings.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The Troll crouched slowly, sweeping a hand across the dirt, gathering a handful of the dry, sandy soil. She slowly let it trickle out of her fingers. "Loa Samedi..." She whispered "Give your blessin' to da people who died 'ere..." She stood, staring at the damage wreaked on the small tribal village. She cocked one finger, and one of the axe-throwers sprang fowards. "Jin'Atal, search da village. I be havin' a feelin' in me gut 'bout da Elves... Dis be somet'in' dey be doin'."
The troll simply grunted, sprinting towards the burning huts.

Later...

Vol'sang bowed her head, kneeling to present an ornate staff before the Warlord.
"Warlord, dis be da only t'ing we could discover. Da' Elves, they burnt even their fallen, and de' nearest village said dey saw magic fire comin' from da sky. Whatever dey do, it be more powerful dan de Loa d'emselves. We won't be winnin' dis if de Pinkskins get involved..."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
So, for the tokens etc: Until you've been playing a month, and are a grunt, do you have to roleplay in your standard starter gear, as a level 1? Or did I misread something.
Welcome to the server!
And yes you have to RP into your starting gear until one month passed, however some people level until twenty for gear or special abilities, anyway it's your decision you can level if you want to (BORING) but you can't get past lvl 50 or you get banned.
Aha, cool! So, I'll roleplay her as training up etc, and level? Me? Pah!

This is my troll, at some point, anyway:

http://www.wowhead.com/?compare=33464:3 ... 6789:8+1:0
Hmm... I can't register for an account. My username or password, apparantly, doesn't match.

Any solutions? It's probably glaringly obvious.
I think what Swimer94's trying to say is that leveling is optional. You can use any gear up to level 50 (Although, that of course REQUIRES level 50). And you won't get banned if you reach level 51 or over, just a temporary character lock until you get his/her profile approved, and your status has been elevated to "Grunt".

But personally, I recommend leveling up to around 20-30 for the choice of gear when Roleplaying. Well, that's what I mostly do anyways. What you do is up to you.

EDIT: Nice story, liked how well you grasp the Zanadalar accent. =D
Jeneal jumps into the water. "HAHAHAHAHA!" She turns into a seal.
Make sure to double check that you use the right Account name and password, they have to be exactly as those you used for the forums.

Quote:EDIT: Nice story, liked how well you grasp the Zanadalar accent. =D

I liked it too, but does the Troll really have an accent when speaking their own language? Hehe, very well written at any rate.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Do'h, good point.

I feel dumb now.