The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Vouches
So I read somewhere on the wiki that you need three vouches. And I understand that it is kinda like a vote, that you need to get from three players, that says they accept you as a RPer. But can anyone vouh for you, or only GMs or what?

Dalgar
Hey, there is in various places the specific answer to this question, however it just seems you didn't find it but attempted to. :)

Only "Grunts" can vouch for you, or GMs- Grunts are the people who've been accepted, have their vouches, are level 70, and are just valuable players to the community. They have slightly tealer names.

GMs have slime-green names and, obviously, can vouch as well.

Other un-vouched players (blue names), can try to vouch- but their vote is quite likely to be overlooked, as stated in the Vouch information thread.
Soyuz nerushimy respublik svobodnykh
Splotila naveki velikaya Rus'!
"A single death is a tragedy, a million is a statistic."
"Death solves all problems - no man, no problem."
-Иосиф Сталин (Joseph Stalin)

Vouching.

Only Grunts (the people with names in teal (I´ve been told that that is the correct name of the colour, not sure about it) and GMs can vouch for you.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Bolshe Wrote:Other un-vouched players (blue names), can try to vouch- but their vote is quite likely to be overlooked, as stated in the Vouch information thread.

Correct. Don´t vouch if you ain´t a Grunt, and don´t vouch without tell -why- you vouch.

And darn, you got to it before me, you ruskie! *Smirk*
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

I'm a quick 'lil Ruskie, an' dontchya forget it.

IBL.

So.. who is this ruskie? People began calling me a ruskie, when I called them comrades .. Heh

Dalgar
I'm the Ruskie. I was saying you have to beware the Ruskies when you say Comrade. :P

Hmm okay.. I guees thats.. okay? Heh

Dalgar
Ruskie is like calling someone Russian, I believe. Or just a name for eastern-europeans in general.
Crunchym8: Work tomorrow at a greenhouse, followed by a D&D session. Aw fel yeaahhh I can't be more hardcore.
Crunchym8: WE'RE PLANTING THE MUMS AND THE DAYLILLIES TOMORROW AND IF WE HAVE TIME SNAPDRAGONS
Crunchym8: I AM SO MANLY.
All right, this got totally derailed into a conversation that could have been held in PMs, and the question was answered. Locked.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Demand For Vouches! Walrus 21 3,742 09-30-2009, 01:05 PM
Last Post: Terant
  Vouches? Varithos 2 736 06-06-2009, 12:31 PM
Last Post: Varithos