The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

WTB Old, Witty, respected Majordomo
Yup! So I'll be short, basically I have the current Leader of the Seregon House. An old respected house amongst Silvermoon Nobles, which has fallen under scrutiny, since the actions of the Novalight/Seregon war, and Lord Elrohir's actions to follow. I'm looking for a Majordomo or head butler to be an adviser and caretaker to Elrohir's son Tyrius. The Majordomo can also be combat ready/bodyguard but handles domestic things mostly. I envision the character to be like Batman's Alfred Pennyworth if you're familiar. Also this character would be in the know as well. If this interests anyone let me know. I also have a post coming in the Soul of Seregon thread that will display a bit of what I'd like in the character. Name, age, class and the like is all up to you. even personality as long as he's sophisticated, witty and doesn't mind throwing sarcastic jabs at Tyrius.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
This could be fun, I've been looking for a way to get into this elf revolution I'm seeing and this could be it.
[Image: 6bf327addada.gif]
Yeah that sounds great, I'm EST so ST + 3hrs, and I posted a sort of rough idea for an example of some character attributes ( namely the aforementioned teasing of Tyrius ) if you're interested. Also if any others wish to create Seregons let me know
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
I am interested, though I might need a run down on the different houses and what not as I know hardly anything about them. Overall I enjoy the supporting roles more than anything so I know I'll enjoy doing it. I'm CST so +2 hours ahead of ST so that's perfect
[Image: 6bf327addada.gif]
https://wiki.conquestofthehorde.com/Surovell

I've got an old-ish elf who fancies himself a bodyguard sort now, retired guard and war veteran. Maybe not exactly the butler type, but mayhap he could fit into this somewhere. He's grizzly but is also quite... how do I say it? Snappy? Basically he may not be noble himself, but he suuuure knows how to deal with 'em. Especially if they are a bit too uppity.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

If you haven't gotten one yet, I have a Darkdawn who can serve this house.
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]