The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Walluce: An Evaluation
Well it would seem that asking for feedback is all the rage. Being as up-to-date as I am with all the latest fads and trends, here is my post for the feed which is back.

Now, I want to ask you CotH goers what you think of my grammar (aside from the fact I misspell the name "Wallace" like a true nub) acting, writing and so on and so forth.

My Current Characters are Jacques, Raka, and "Walluce the Dwarf From Beyond the Grave". If you've had a little contact with them, do tell me what you thought and how I could improve!
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol
Crap.

:>

I AM KIDDING. I LOVE YOU.
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
Heck. I learned the ropes from you, Hogral, Lethys and Vrahn. If someone should be giving the feedback, it's you! Plus, you're a lore monster too.

If ever I'm going to give you advice to make your RP better, it would be to not mind so much to your grammar. Really you don't need to focus on it. It's great. With this in mind, you'll have more focus on the RP and your surrounding.
[Image: 2r3hym9.png]
Main Characters:
Riggs Ravenhook - Swarmy Old Goblin Thief and Corporate Nuisance
Gorudo Goldforge - Goldforge Clan Remnant and Ranger
Turic Carsten - Stormwind Regular

http://diethe.deviantart.com/
Y'know Walluce, I've been meaning to share some feedback on your role-play. Your really good at what you do, you've got a super solid extra-tite storytelling skill and the writing ability to express it. My only words of criticalizism is your playing of them evil characters. To put it bluntly, I think you are too nice.
Yeah, I said it. Too nice. I must compliment you on Zul'Raka though. If you were going for a more unsavory character, you've hit the nail on the shrunken head with Zul'Raka, and although my roleplays with him were few and far between, I think you play the Troll awesomely. ( I still think he's a softy. )
ಠ_ಠ : Like Fo Fi Cops.
Touchseed Wrote:. . . .
My only words of criticalizism is your playing of them evil characters. To put it bluntly, I think you are too nice.
. . . .
( I still think he's a softy. )

D:

You are probably right, heheh. I should probably try to step away from the more maniacal aspects. For now, I'll soldier on in the ranks of evil and try my hardest to gouge out what hearts may remain in Raka and Walluce.

And thank you, Diethe. I remain unconvinced of my grammar related capabilities, however I will try to relax a tad more for the portrayal of my characters sake.

<3 Cressy
Look at your own thread, nub, I put in something more meaningful then that dumb quote.
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol
Raka's win.
He feels just as he should.
Wise creepy old guy with leadership skeelz, while at the same time a story-carrier and pillar for RP.
And now we go to Echo.
Thanks to you.

Walluce's win.
Spoiler:
[Image: Boys.jpg]
Looking for a bit of feedback on my RP of late.

A new face has been added to my cast!

Taggart Silversmith the Mage from Theramore!

Possible Nelf Character in the future too...
Looking for a bit of feedback on my RP of late.

A new face has been added to my cast!

Taggart Silversmith the Mage from Theramore!

Possible Nelf Character in the future too...
... Ah what the heck. I may aswell!

My main interaction with you has been through Raka and Walluce back in the day of the Barrens Coalition (Bladefizzle peak ftw!)

In my eyes, you've always been a fantastic RPer, and I have yet to see any wrong from you. You've also made a great and enjoyable plot for my favourite race which gives you extra brownie points.

Kudos to ye!
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
... Ah what the heck. I may aswell!

My main interaction with you has been through Raka and Walluce back in the day of the Barrens Coalition (Bladefizzle peak ftw!)

In my eyes, you've always been a fantastic RPer, and I have yet to see any wrong from you. You've also made a great and enjoyable plot for my favourite race which gives you extra brownie points.

Kudos to ye!
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
You know..I just looked and noticed I didn't give you real feedback. So here it goes!

Walluce, you are one of the only people that seem to make me feel like I have no idea what I am doing in roleplay. You are on this level above me, and to be honest, I doubt I will ever achieve it. All of your characters that I have had the privilege of RPing with were amazing. Almost always (sometimes they made we go..wuh?) thought out, stuck to character, and realistic.

It is always a joy to roleplay with you. I just wish we could do it more often.

<333

Cressy
You know..I just looked and noticed I didn't give you real feedback. So here it goes!

Walluce, you are one of the only people that seem to make me feel like I have no idea what I am doing in roleplay. You are on this level above me, and to be honest, I doubt I will ever achieve it. All of your characters that I have had the privilege of RPing with were amazing. Almost always (sometimes they made we go..wuh?) thought out, stuck to character, and realistic.

It is always a joy to roleplay with you. I just wish we could do it more often.

<333

Cressy
Walluce, Walluce, Walluce

Everyones talking about silly Walluce

No one talks about silly Azheron anymore. (No one ever did)

You suck at RPing. You don't detail your characters at all, and you're so much lower than me, I disgust you.
I mean, Raka totally sucked, he was like "Oh I'm a troll and I'm hosting a stupid event"
And then your evil characters are like freaking angels. What the hell man.
You can't play, stop right now.

Oh, and as a side note, turn everything in that thing upside down. Like this
Quote:You utterly win at RPing. You detail your characters too good, and you're so much higher than me in roleplay, I honor you.
I mean, Raka totally was epic, he was like "Oh I'm a troll and I'm hosting a great, plotted, and otherwise well done event"
And then ... I never saw anything evil in Raka, actually.
You too good to stop right now. Or ever.
WALLUCE YOU ARE EPIC AND I HOLD YOU AS A GOD
Tell me, did I take the joke too far? (I know I did, but only the stuff in the Quote are true. And Raka should seem more evil. I... think)
Azheron's back in business. For reals.
I loled...And Wally you have great skills, you executed the Darkspear events very well and it was very fun! You deserve to be a GM!
Well I thank the both of you!
As much as I enjoy the positive feedback I really think the better stuff consists of harsher review.

Some new characters in my repertoire are Byron Morocco a Shakespearean fool, Marian Bainbridge an armored old man, and Songan Duskgilder a young and emotional Night Elf.

I would however extend this evaluation to also encompass my performance as a GM.

Remember I welcome nit-pickers and haters. The not-evil-enough suggestions have been taken to heart but I wouldn't mind more. Perhaps I'm too bossy or I jump the gun? Perhaps you say I'm excitable? Perhaps you think I advertise my feedback thread too much? Maybe you think I'm just terrible!

Spit it out then I promise to listen and take it in a respectful manner.

Edit - Feed the Feedback Monster! Om-nom-nom.