The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Poll: Which storyline looks the most interesting to RP out?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Path of the Horde
40.00%
10 40.00%
The Alterac Traitor
12.00%
3 12.00%
The Song of the Sun
24.00%
6 24.00%
[A Gnome story]
16.00%
4 16.00%
Other (more options will be added)
8.00%
2 8.00%
Total 25 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Wanna help me improve my lore?
Cristovao was only a kid during the Second War, wasn't he? Unless Dino knows something about his father, I have no idea how he would get involved. Maybe Hrodebert would, I don't know.
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
He was.

Cristo would moreso get involved out of ALLIANCE RAGE. Or try to help Dino find redemption because lolpaladurn. I dunno yet :D
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
After skimming through some human profiles and backgrounds.......

There are a LOT of Alterac humans than I thought! I'M NOT SPECIAL ANYMORE!!!

This is what I get for not bothering to read most profiles.

Anyway, a Gnome story is in the works.... maybe the Forsaken should get a storyline idea of their own too? I think the Taurens have one that never really launched. Don't know if the Dwarves had any in the first place.

What say you?
Yeah, but how many of those profiles are active, eh?

Anyway, Forsaken have the Hand of Sylvannas thing going on. Tauren and Dwarfs are equally lacking in story RP, but dwarfs at least get the occasional huge ass spontaneous event that spawns from tavern RP in Ironforge.

ALSO GET ON AIM.

I must do something with the Earthhands, then!

AND STOP INVADING MY THREAD, LOVENUB.
(12-08-2011, 06:23 PM)CappnRob Wrote: Yeah, but how many of those profiles are active, eh?

Anyway, Forsaken have the Hand of Sylvannas thing going on. Tauren and Dwarfs are equally lacking in story RP, but dwarfs at least get the occasional huge ass spontaneous event that spawns from tavern RP in Ironforge.

NO. Stop it! There are enough Tauren and Dwarves! What is severely lacking is legit Gnome RP, and I will have it!

Hug
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]
(12-08-2011, 07:25 PM)ImagenAshyun Wrote: I must do something with the Earthhands, then!

AND STOP INVADING MY THREAD, LOVENUB.

NO.

YOU CAN'T MAKE ME.

And there are a lot of gnome chars too, but like dwarfs and tauren, they rarely get RP.
It's true, tauren RP is nearly zero. On dwarf RP, I'm not sure, though.

(posted from teh phonez)
Eh. I feel like Taurens and Dwarves always get the attention in getting little attention, when truth is, nearly all Racial RP gets little attention.
(12-09-2011, 06:24 AM)FlyingSquirrel Wrote: Eh. I feel like Taurens and Dwarves always get the attention in getting little attention, when truth is, nearly all Racial RP gets little attention.

Races like draenei and night elves, while lacking in racial-exclusive RP, are abundant in every other form of RP, and their racial RP occurs more often than the aforementioned tauren or dwarf RP. Taurens almost always have to hitch a ride on general Horde RP, and dwarfs get maybe one or two Ironforge RPs every 4 months.

I got characters for all of the suggested storylines so far (scratch that, no character that would care about gnomes), but WHICH ONE DO I VOTE FOR?
... I can safely say I've never seen an RP in Exodar or Darnassus, besides the few that I directly started up with Salsh a while ago. Sure, there were some Orc v Night Elf ones a while back, but since then, they've all been pretty low.
Most Draenei RP is in Outland VS Exodar, but there has been the occasional Exodar RP.

Darnassus tends to lose favor to Ashenvale.
Well I'd say since Darnassus is relatively new, and Ashenvale has been the home of night elves for generations, Ashenvale would be most used.
I can still fairly certainly say that Ashenvale in RP rarely happens. Hell, I've had just as many RPs there as I've had in Mulgore and Ironforge.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lore education through events, take two! ImagenAshyun 9 2,336 05-10-2012, 04:46 AM
Last Post: vizkus