The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Wanted for Wanderlust! Help contribute character development!
Maybe you've seen the IC thread, or perhaps you've seen the related mini-event thread. Either way, while Wanderlust is open to people of all races and classes in Azeroth, there is a specific target audience I wish to RP with as Cristovao during the mini-event's run. So, if you have a character that fits the bill, then please do hit me up while I'm on Cristovao!

~Forsaken of ANY sort~
Cristovao is a Lordaeron native, and one of the few survivors of the Scourge. I wish to subject him to the Forsaken because of this, of all varieties. Forsaken who've given up their human heritage, forsaken who still cling to it, forsaken who've taken a third option (looking at you, Pawn! <3), you name it. If you have a zombie, then let's see him.

~Old Horde orcs~
Cristo is pretty accepting of orcs on an individual basis and holds no grudges to the younger ones, but older orcs who fought the Alliance might brush him the wrong way. I don't mind younger orcs, mind you, but part of my stake in Cristo's character in this mini-event is to break away some of that idealism he so powerfully clings to.

~Blood Elves~
Cristo is one of the few humans who sympathizes with the blood elves, thinking them to be victims of the Scourge and poor leadership, instead of traitors to the Alliance. He had high elf friends back in the day, so when he sees a blood elf he tries to be friendly when he can in an attempt to try and rebuild bridges. Of course, blood elves Cristo meets on his journeys can reciprocate the notion, or they can be hateful, I don't care which. Just make sure the blood elf acts like a blood elf, please.

~Alliance races who are proud to be Alliance!~
Sure, we have plenty of Alliance characters, but this is a call specifically for those who play proud members of the Alliance. Your night elf is not just sworn to Darnassus, but to the Alliance. Your dwarf is not just a freelance adventurer, he's a proud Alliance adventurer. Your human just isn't a Joe Schmoe in the crowd, he's a noble follower of Stormwind/Stromgard/Dalaran/Kul Tiras/Lordaeron/whatever, you get the idea.

And if you don't have a character who fits any of the bills above? That's fine! Wanderlust is open to everyone! This is just what I'd like to suit my personal fancy.
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
... I could have Danalthar for the Forsaken, or Silgrym for the Alliance race.

Bit of info on Sil, due to failure of profile;

~250 year old Wildhammer veteran of the War of the Three Hammers, as well as the Second War. However, due to her incredibly old age, she mainly gives out advice and stuff. She's incredibly proud to be a Wildhammer, so she could probably work.
Any Alliance race whose proud of what they are is welcomed :3

And Danalthar seems interesting :D
/nod.
Besides Dia, I can also bring in Mahen.

He'll likely demand make-out sessions between Cristo and Dia, though.
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
If you're wanting for Forsaken, have a Katie. I'm down for this. :D
(12-15-2011, 07:34 PM)ImagenAshyun Wrote: Besides Dia, I can also bring in Mahen.

He'll likely demand make-out sessions between Cristo and Dia, though.

DAT ASS.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tavern Help Wanted Rosencrat 0 784 07-17-2014, 09:18 AM
Last Post: Rosencrat
  Ex-Twilight Cultists Wanted Rosencrat 6 1,815 05-26-2014, 01:47 PM
Last Post: Rosencrat
  Wanted: Master Edgar 2 993 01-29-2014, 01:56 PM
Last Post: Edgar