The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1494 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1494 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1587 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1587 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

War of the Cosmos: Eternity's Dynasty
Seregon Event (War of the Cosmos) Event #4: Assault on Renegades!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiWafMwnxUI[/youtube]

Lord Elrohir Seregon has issued another call for mercenaries! A job must be done. Elrohir’s honor guard along with those family members who have pledged themselves to the task shall recruit mercenaries for a coming battle with renegade blood elves in Outlands. One of Lord Elrohir’s supply lines was attacked and retaliation must be swift and brutal. Top coin is being paid to those hired blades who wish to join in the fight! A powerful Magus is said to lead these renegades and he has stolen something from House Seregon that must be returned. This will be no easy task and those who attend may be seriously harmed or maimed, but whoever brings Lord Elrohir the prize shall recieve a nice payday! Also I would request the lovely help of our amazing GM's come event time for teleporting, phasing, mob dropping. Ect. However I know you all are very busy so if no one wishes to help I understand.

Event Info: This event will take place Saturday October 15th at 3 p.m. Server time.

Those invited: Any mercenary out there looking to make some coin.

Those attending: Sons of Seregon (personal honor guard), House Seregon (Family)

Event Details: The event will consist of three parts.

• Part one: Assembly, Coordination
• Part two: Movement, positioning, scouting
• Part three: Combat

The event will be attacking the renegade blood elves that reside just outside of Shatt city. They have threatened the supply lines of Lord Elrohir and made more than one attempt on his life. We will be fighting to kill as many as we can along with the head leader. However there is one objective that must be completed. One of the elven Magus’s has stolen a rare gem from Lord Elrohir. The Lord is paying five “real” IC gold coins to whoever brings this to him!
There will be a roll loot system in place, much like in retail. After the final boss battle players will roll to see who gets the item. THIS ROLL SYSTEM IS FINAL ALL WILL HAVE A CHANCE!

Combat: As always I enjoy the call out system so I will be rolling my lovely D100 in private and calling out what is needed to hit/dodge ect.

BRING YOUR SORRY SELF OUTTA THAT TAVERN AND GET INVOLVED IN ONE OF THE BEST STORYLINES AROUND!!! WAR OF THE COSMOS!!! LETS PUT EPIC BACK ON THE MAP!!!
[Image: 15.jpg]
Naveria Novalight has re-risen and will join the fray. I just hope I'll be able to attain at least some of the events, being European and all.
Look forward to having ya involved.
Is the trial event scheduled yet?
---

Sterling Hart - The Great Detective [Blood Elf Detective]
Richter Stahl - Working on a "Cure" [Forsaken Alchemist and Doctor]
Emori Darkrunner - More Beast than Man [Night Elf Druid]
I know the trial is taking some time, I appreciate your patience and your participation. More of the political side of things which shall continue. But the Killing Season has been declared. Vylaria Novalight has been killed by the Seregon, and Osyrus Seregon has been slain by the Novalights. To keep things moving I'm going to run a Dawn of Nova/Phoenix Knight event.

Novalight Event (War of the Cosmos) Event #5

Smoke on the Water

The Novalights are wealthy, they have been accused of acquiring their 'blood gold' from illegal investments. They give to charity to quiet the skeptics, but it has still been assumed by some they get gold from murder, illegal substances, buying out businesses and 'gifts' from other houses and organizations to look away. Although they keep quiet about most their business for those that work with the organization, they know. While Zariel has been giving more gold to charity and working on more positive funding for the family, there overall income slowed it's progression, steadying out instead of inclining.

Agorine plans to change that, by supplying the market with some Snow, Tanaris Sand, Ratchet white, it has many names but it's all the same. It all makes gold. Agorine sails out with trusted officials of the Dawn of Nova organization ( The Nova's cabinet ) and the Phoenix Knights. The exchange is with new clients, set up by someone in Agorine's personal cabinet. The plan is to sail out over the ocean and do the deal, between boats. Simple exchange. Guards are required just in case things go wrong. And they will.

Event time: Sunday October 16, 3:00pm Server time

Those Invited: Dawn of Nova, Phoenix Knights, Any serious mercenary who wishes to protect a Noble. ( Note: Also this is for characters who wouldn't be morally conflicted to attend a drug deal. So if you are of the guilds but your character wouldn't participate in such an activity or condone in it, your character simply would be oblivious to this deal. )

Event Details: The event will take place on one of the boat locations, Rp before the situation, and then the Drug Deal will be held, Likely to go between two ships for settings if their ship is boarded. Roll fighting may be Mass combat as explained earlier. ( I.E. The Requiem of Remembrance combat ) and possibly battle ship RP. The event can take multiple turns depending on the players, from ship battle, Boss fight or other. More info to come, Any questions comments or concerns leave them.

Probably will have to adjust around Couples Party. More Info during the week.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
[ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-k5J4RxQdE]

Killing season aside, if unaffiliated mercs are accepted, then it sounds like fun :D
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]
Naveria might be there even though she isn't very keen on drug dealing.
There is a posibility I will be off work friday. So I will aim for Friday at 3:00 If I have to work I will try to figure out something about Sunday
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
Reminder bump!
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
Seregon event Saturday! Come join the fun!
Prelude to the Coming Darkness

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ONyhiHvKko[/youtube]

Mini Story:

El holds a straining palm over his pulsing orb. Green flames erupt from it surrounding his body in fel fire. His eyes shoot open revealing an olive drab smoke. The hand over the orb jerks. Green lightning jumps between the finger tips and the glass of the orb. Mist forms on the floor of the room. Soon the mist begins to take shape while Elrohir strains to control the power of the spell. Fire races around him causing demonic runes to appear on the floor and walls. A shape in the mist becomes clearer, a skull. However this skull is not just any skull. It is one of group, a select group. The shape of the skull was still unfamiliar but soon a scene began to play out. Trees formed and streams ran freely. Elrohir exhaled a breath of fel magic. He now stood in a thick dense forest surrounded by darkness and wilderness. The large Elf new these woods well, Ashenvale. Fire continued to cover him while the runes pulsed violently in their channeled state. Skin covering his hand began to grow red and irritated from the spell, soon one of his fingers caught fire. Elrohir’s face shook with anger as he pushed through the spell determined that failure was not an option. The orb shook atop the metal worked stand in which it sat. Flaatom watched the scene unfold from a dark corner in the room. His massive arms were folded in his usual threatening display of muscle yet the Fel Guard took a hesitant step back at the sight he saw next. Elrohir’s head shot back in a pain filled scream yet no sound exited his throat. The Elf’s hair danced freely in the air while his feet slowly left the ground. Lighting now jumped from the orb to various parts of his body leaving behind violent burn marks. The orb left the stand and floated to the center of the room. El’s outstretched hand maintained a firm magical grip on it. His teeth gritted in anger. Elrohir’s eye remained locked on the orb. Flaatom raised his hands to shield his face from the growing green light. A violent green light show filled the top of the tower followed by a punishing display of force that leapt form the orb as it fell lifeless. The Elf was sent flying backwards his head bouncing off the wall hard.

Elrohir awoke to Flaatom standing him up. A shaken hand gripped at the large monster, “Flaatom… assemble the others, we must push into Ashenvale… I don’t think the random attack on our caravan with the crystal was random after all.” Flaatom glanced at the reagents Elrohir had been using for the spell that just took place, among them…. A purple crystal shard the same shard that had recently been stolen from him. Elrohir’s face grew dark after the giant placed him in a seat to catch his breath, “I think it’s time I educate these would be conjurers on just who it is they are dealing with… Get me my Honor Guard.” Flaatom stood with a bow, “Your will shall be done my Master.”…

Event:

House Seregon, Sons of Seregon, and random mercenaries (The call has been issued again) will adventure to Ashenvale forest. There in the dark depths they will face challenges and foes for their prize. They shall enter a dungeon in hopes of retrieving an artifact for Lord Elrohir. He is paying handsomely for the reward. All who attend receive 1 [Golden Coin] But for the one who brings him the artifact he is offering 5 [Golden Coin]’s. This will be a dungeon crawling event. Expect traps, riddles/puzzles, foes, and bosses along your journey. There may even be some hidden treasure for you that Elrohir may purchase for coin later if you find something good (hint) *cough*. The event will start in the Horde camp off the shores of Ashenvale. From there we adventure to the dungeon where Elrohir has traced the energy signature of the artifact.

OOC Information:
For access to the event feel free to contact Daedre, Elihanara, Sanguis, or Elrohir in game for info!!!

Event Time:
Saturday October 29th at 4:00 p.m. Server time!