The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Warcraft Timeline Compilation
hawk Wrote:If 30 Draenei made a human pyramid for some odd reason, that kind of thing wouldn't be put in there. More significant events.

I'm pretty sure a huge pyramid made out of dead humans would go down in history as a horrible tragedy.
Tragedy? Nah. But I think he meant the draenei making a pyramid with themselves like cheerleaders. Bad wording to say a "human" pyramid.
Heh, I think Waffenbaum got that, seems to me he was joking.

*snicker*
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

I wanted to make sure on the time line cause the "Timeline (from official site, 2007)" says it is year 27 and this one says it is 33. I thought we went back to normal Blizz lore. I don't care which it is, it just would be nice to know so I can get my Characters age right.
The "official" one is pretty old, WotLK isn´t represented on that one, is it?

Yes it is a little old it says it is from 2007, but it says WotLK is year 27. If that is true that would make my Character a little younger than I want him so I would have to rework his history a little. (I went by the year 33 time line)

The wiki link is here

Also, I don't know if this is the right place to ask but how long were the Orcs captive by the humans?
Please keep in mind that the original post is no longer completely accurate, as it reflects an alternate timeline we were using a while ago. We are currently going by the official timeline, with nothing added or skipped over.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
It does?

Huh, this is odd, I don´t know which one is the most accurate, the timeline here includes the books and RPG which might explain why it is situated further a head.

Though I can´t see anything from our old custom lore, it seems to me that both are of the Retail timeline.

Edit: I went and checked the Wow-eu site and according to them it is year 27, but I feel inclined to follow this one since it takes into account a lot more events etc.

The other one isn't our old lore one, it is the current lore, it just includes things that blizz feels isn't good enough for their official wow timeline, I guess. I usually use the 33 one as it explains more/ includes more actual lore.

If it were our old timeline it'd be around 38.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
Urr. Excuse my brain fade. I thought someone had recently pointed to this thread as saying we had jumped ahead a few years, which was for the pre-restart server lore.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
Should we go by this timeline ICly?
Mabra Dragonbasher- A battle hungry dwarven lady, hirable for personal protection and for larger tasks requiring violence.
This one is the most used so if you'd like go ahead.
When did Thrall move to Kalimdor? Prior to the third war or at the time of the Third war? Medivh(Or who was it?) warned him about the upcomming scourge, so it couldn't be durring the third war? And ofcourse, when did he arrive in the barrens?
Mabra Dragonbasher- A battle hungry dwarven lady, hirable for personal protection and for larger tasks requiring violence.
Thrall went before. They landed there probably around the same time Arthas was in Northrend for the first time.
Just a little thing concerning Gnomes and Dwarves that I'd like cleared up a little bit ^-^

http://www.wowpedia.org/Gnome Wrote:The first widely recorded interaction between gnomes and dwarves occurred 200 years prior to The Burning Crusade. As the story goes, a dwarven explorer came across a small gnomish village. He was shocked to discover that while dwarves had just discovered gunpowder, the gnomes already had a fully automated village with such novelties as mechanical chickens. Contact between the two races grew, and soon, they became quick allies, and the dwarves allowed the gnomes to build their capital city, Gnomeregan, in the foothills of Dun Morogh, near the dwarvish capital, Ironforge. Shortly after this alliance was formed, the War of the Three Hammers occurred. [[this snippet says it was referenced from a link to the wowwiki Alliance Player's Guide http://www.wowpedia.org/Alliance_Player%27s_Guide ]]

This timeline Wrote:-230

* War of the Three Hammers

* Dwarves meet gnomes
* Gnomeregan is built

Do we just have to flip these two dates around, or is this how it is? I can see a reason for flipping these two dates and a reason to keep it the same

Flip them: Wowwiki says so. XD.

Don't: Would the Gnomes have helped in any way shape or form in the civil war that was the War of the Three Hammers? [[correct me if i'm wrong,]]. It may make more sense for the Gnomes not to have been there for all of this fighting. On the other hand, maybe the Gnomes saw this as their cousin's fight, not their own fight?

Just wondering ^-^

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Warcraft Snacks - a question of sustenance Bovel 11 3,634 10-23-2014, 03:53 PM
Last Post: FlyingSquirrel
  Timeline Error Bingles 3 1,243 08-11-2012, 02:19 PM
Last Post: Bingles
  Help with a pre-Cata Gilneas timeline Dae 4 2,009 05-30-2012, 12:53 PM
Last Post: Kira13
  Timeline and Age Changes Grakor456 66 12,291 09-03-2011, 04:20 PM
Last Post: ImagenAshyun
  World of Warcraft and Warcraft RPG Core books Tales23 26 23,699 08-29-2010, 09:05 PM
Last Post: IunarStarclaw