The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Warreck`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
As a player, I consider myself laid back and pretty chill, willing to try new roleplay methods and ideas. I will openly admit I have weak spots during roleplay such as some lore. I pretty much fail at history of Warcraft, my brain refuses to remeber such things.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
England - English, I fail at it even if it is my native language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Friend introduced it to be back in '09. Pretty much quit off it until I found out there was a private server which hosted roleplay. I hardly have a background if Warcraft.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found you on google, by myself because I am awesome and great like that.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Everything is alright with me. I typically enjoy having a deep storyline and dungeon crawling. Events + Taverns = Awesome.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human Paladin - I played this on retail, raided, roleplayed, tanked out, etc. The reason why I like this is due to the fact that paladins are pretty much badass priests and tanked out like knights crusading in Jerusalem.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope to find myself a chilled laid back server with no drama or any kind of stuff like that. As well as meeting new people up and around the server.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Godmoding.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Red: "Rehabilitated? Well, now let me see. You know, I don't have any idea what that means. "

Parole Hearings Man: "Well, it means that you're ready to rejoin society... -"

Red: "I know what *you* think it means, sonny. To me it's just a made up word. A politician's word, so young fellas like yourself can wear a suit and a tie, and have a job. What do you really want to know? Am I sorry for what I did?"

Parole Hearings Man: "Well, are you?"

Red: "There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then: a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can't. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stamp your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don't give a shit."

There. A story.

/smileyface

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nah.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Please make sure to review our Rules, Wiki and FAQ before jumping on in.

Happy hunting!
[Image: wMRLoCF.gif]