The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Wartusk Map
Alright...in-game and OOC bickering aside, with the Wartusks noted for being too controversial and such, I joined them to have fun RPing, not to impose anything or anyone, basically. I'm here to have fun exploring the Barrens. :D And with he notion that no one can claim territories, well, in defense I am to point out that ICly, the Barrens is a BIG place, and that there are so many camps out there littered about, not necessarily that OOC one in the map. And so, with the server down, I decided to probably contribute and help out with a map I've made...ICly this is how Riggs has done so far as a Scout and how he has mapped the Barrens. Take note of the tower added in and the fog of war, heh.

[Image: wowmap4.png]

Don't know what to add. That's why I'm posting here for suggestions. If you guys need maps for your large-scale campaigns...you can count on me...or not...if I'm not lazy.
[Image: 2r3hym9.png]
Main Characters:
Riggs Ravenhook - Swarmy Old Goblin Thief and Corporate Nuisance
Gorudo Goldforge - Goldforge Clan Remnant and Ranger
Turic Carsten - Stormwind Regular

http://diethe.deviantart.com/
Doesn't that position overlap with the Horde outpost that is already present? I'm pretty certain there's a tiny horde outpost between the warsong camp and the Dry Hills. I'd also suggest scouting south for the centaur movements, as I'm sure those would be a serious pain to your claim of the northern part of the barrens as well.
The Mor'shan Rampart is right next to the "Wartusk Camp." Something like 200 feet away if I'm not mistaken. It's really kind of close.
As I said....err. Not here to claim the camp...this is all in IC and RP? Remember, the real Barrens is probably IC miles and miles big.

Oh...sorry Kagh...I don't have pinpointers for the icons. XD

Anyone else need some stretegic maps?
Main Characters:

Great work. :D
We are the hero of our own story.
- Mary McCarthy

Carathor Wrathwood: an enigmatic Night Elf with many wild stories to tell.
Azitalon "Thunderscream": the ruthless Chieftain of the infamous Wartusk clan.
What you have labeled as Warsong Lumber Mill is the Mor'shan Base Camp which probably leads to some confusion as the lumber yard is quite a bit farther away. The place they hang out is a ways away from the rampart in an empty little area, save for one npc.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hmm...I was basing it on the fact that the gulch is connected to that place :P Besides, err...ICly, he labels more about clans than actual places with their proper names. ICly, from observing from the mountains, one would see Warsong Gulch, so the mills was the first thing my character, Riggs saw.
Main Characters:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  On behalf of all Wartusk members... SteveWuzHere 25 3,198 04-29-2009, 06:12 AM
Last Post: Mokoz