The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Wastelander Auditions.
Okay guys. I have gotten the leaders's profile accepted. For those of you who read it noticed he was saved and brought into the wild by four people.
These four people along with Jaymes were the original Wastelanders and therefore are basicaly the second-in-command people.

I want you to post a little info on the characters you want as one of these original Wastelanders and then I will decide on four people that fit best.

The thing is, the leaders must be persons of and authority, and OOC'ly need to be able to keep the lower levels alive in the wilds. So I would prefer if Grunts posted characters that they plan on writing a profile for.

Anyone is welcome to post characters here but I am giving a warning. Grunts will be accepted over Peons only because I pretty much need some level 80's to keep ya'll alive.

I apologize if this offends anyone, but I can assure you, everyone is welcome in the guild itself.
Now get posting! I will edit this post to reveal those I have chosen.

Chosen:
Roobald2 / Grawn
Natni8 / Alynia
Walluce / Sven
Kaghuros / Shadiyah

The auditions are over! No more posts in this thread unless the chosen have questions or suggestions.
Another reminder to post your profiles for the Chosen characters! ;)
"Kill a man, and you are an assassin. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill everyone, and you are a god." - Beilby Porteus
Heh can't wait for this to start :) I'll be trying to join as soon as... you get started? ^^
So, we must make powerful characters?
Mabra Dragonbasher- A battle hungry dwarven lady, hirable for personal protection and for larger tasks requiring violence.
Hmm, I realize now how my post sounded. Forgive me.
No the originals are figures of authority. The powerful mention was supposed to be OOC. Meaning I would prefer them being level 80. Sorry again.
"Kill a man, and you are an assassin. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill everyone, and you are a god." - Beilby Porteus
I'd like to apply with Glalin Thunderforge, haven't played on him much lately but in RP he was exiled by the Alliance.
Mabra Dragonbasher- A battle hungry dwarven lady, hirable for personal protection and for larger tasks requiring violence.
I would like Tzekel to be one of the originals. I'm going to grind my butt off to get to level 50, seeing as I have a DK profile on the way which I would -really- let to get done first, as you know, seeing as I spoke to you about it (Torn). ^^

Well, seeing as he -is- a troll, obviously getting to Khaz Modan would be difficult for him. So, the other two did their best to hide him, meanwhile Tzekel simply made himself look like a crippled Kaldorei, walking stick and all! He actually still has it. (Luckily his tusks weren't so big back then, easier to hide) The only reason he came to save Jaymes was because the other guys wanted him to. I was thinking maybe Tzek met the other guys in a neutral town.

And Tzekel wasn't exiled from the Darkspears/Horde. When the Orcs came along and started dissaproving of the Darkspear's traditions, he simply didn't like the fact he was being bossed around by newcomers and telling them that their ways were wrong. Although Tzekel hasn't really announced that he's left the Darkspears, he actually has. He simply told the other trolls he was going exploring for a LONG time. Seeing as not many people knew him, no one bothered to check his status. He's pretty much forgotten by the Darkspears. Tzekel was able to survive due to being taught basic fighting techniques, and he simply trained himself to be a skilled warrior. He occasionally switches weapon choices. Example, for a few months he might wield an axe, but next he'll wield a spear.

Tzekel's views on other races:

Orcs - Dislikes them. (Unless he meets one and likes him/her. He'll still dislike other orcs)
Tauren - He's aware of their existance, however he's never actually spoken to one. No grudges.
Forsaken - Doesn't care about them.
Blood Elves - Doesn't trust them.
Trolls - Obviously he trusts his own kin.

Humans - Doesn't mind them.
Gnomes - Doesn't mind them.
Dwarves - Probably his preferred Alliance race.
Kaldorei - Doesn't like them, for the simple reason Kaldorei hate trolls, and he has no idea why.
Draenei - Never even -seen- one before.

Despite his dislikes for quite a few races, he holds his grudges especially for the Wastelanders.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Roobald, would Glalin have been able to be there years ago to save Jaymes? That happened around the middle of the Third War, and Glalin would not have been able to be in Stormwind after that.

He could still join the guild, but this thread is for the originals only. So if he was exiled during the Third War, he can be. If not he doesn't fit in with the storyline. Sorry mate. :(
Ah, I get it. I'd like to apply with my Orcish character then!

Grawn.

He grew up in an internment camp, with a lot of other Orcs.
He never knew why he was there or how he got there.
He did not even care, he only wanted to get out.
The forced physical work had made Grawn strong, carying around bricks, occasionally taking beating from the prisoners.
He and two other Orcs managed to escape, thanks to one Orc who distracted the guards by mauling them with bricks when they repaired the walls of the encampment. They promised to come back one day to free all the other Orcs.
They lived from the hunt, they made spears from sticks and sharp rocks. But one day they mugged a merchant passing trough Hillsbrad and they came across a new set of weapons and armor. They grinned at eachother and equiped the armor and collected the weapons, they made a plan to atack the camp, they knew it would be hard to do, but they would rather die in battle than be a coward. Once at the camp they were suprised to see it burning, corpses were everywhere and it layed in ruins, they realized they were to late.
The Orc splitted up, ashamed that they couldn't help their brethren. Grawn protested, but the other two Orcs had sworn never to look into another Orcs eyes. Grawn wanted that they stayed together, but because the others didn't he was doomed to travel alone, he headed south, towards the mountains of Khaz Modan where he came across three others, they were exiles too, together they survived the harsh nature.

Ok, from there I have a writers block, I need to know who the other 3 were.

Looks upon other races:

Alliance:
He is warry of Humans, because they held him as a slave, but he is also curious if all Humans are like that.
He met some Dwarves in Khaz Modan, they were drunk so they were awfully friendly against him.
He likes Gnomes, he thinks they are no threat to him.
He finds elves ugly, they hide behind magic and huge walls.
Horde:
He likes Orcs, but he cannot join the Horde, he can only when his honour is restored.
He hasn't yet seen a Tauren, but heard about them.
He has yet to meet a Forsaken.
He has met Trolls in Khaz Modan, they tried to hunt him down so he is warry of them.

I also need help to find a right age for him.
Sounds very good to me. You are chosen! Post his profile once the other three are found and you are good to go. :D
I wonder to who he is talking?
I was talking to you Roo! Sorry.
Since I think this is cool and I totaly want in on it, I'll try out for one.

Traveller: Shadiyah Al'Varen

Behind the Mask: Shadiyah was and is a woman of great faith. Her past is spotted with deceit and terrible deeds, but she always knew they deserved the deaths they recieved. Shadiyah was always willing to do what had to be done for the Church, so much so that they excommunicated her, declaring her a murderer, though she doesn't understand why. She was only following orders.

In Exile: Shadiyah is intended to be some kind of warrior ascetic, I loved that monk thread and this reminded me a lot of Dune, but she isn't quite true to her faith, no matter how much she believes to practice the right path. She has a cold heart, and a mind clear of emotion.
I chose Alynia even though she wasn't posted in this thread because Natni contacted me through MSN.

Kagh I love that idea, if she is an original she must have been exiled during the Third War and had to have contact with the other three that saved Jaymes. Grawn, Alynia and one other that has yet to be found.

If that is the case then you will be chosen! It would also be very good if you post her profile so she can be leveled.
What Torn said, other than the part about me contacting him. He abducted me, I tell you! Aly's profile is sat in the Workshop, just need to check it for any mistakes before I post it properly.
Sven "The brash" (Clanless Dwarf)

Sven is an adrenaline junkie of sorts. This stout brawler is always on the look out for 'adventure' to spice up his life. As such when he took a trip south to stranglethorn on his 45th birthday an offer to join a crew of buccaneers was readily accepted by him.

His life at sea was full of excitement, treasure and salty wenches, but such a heavenly style of living is never fated to last. Near the end of the Third War, he, along with the entire crew, was brought to justice at the hands of their traitorous captain who turned in a list of their names to the Alliance Navy for a hefty sum.

Upon getting wind of this betrayal, Sven quickly made a dash north to his birth place in Ironforge. There, he sought shelter from the law beneath the coat tails of his family name, Banebeard. Instead of protecting Sven though, the Clan banished him when they heard of his unlawful acts.

Now, convicted of Piracy, clanless and with the law of the land hot on his heels, Sven decided that he couldn't possibly make anything worse, and stole a gryphon. The whole experience was horrible, to say the least. As soon as the dwarf mounted and spurred the trained beast onward and upward, guards where already up in arms.

Through the blistering hot drafts of the great forge, the unwillingness of the majestic creature to obey him and a team of mounted and flying dwarven riflemen just behind him, Sven beat the odds and managed to escape the caverns of Ironforge. This daring escape was only met, however, by a bullet to the brain of the Gryphon he rode.

As Sven plummeted to the earth all seemed lost, the little dwarf prayed desperately to the holy light, making wild promises such as his faith to the religion for eternity or his conversion to a priest, should he live. Yet whether it be luck or fate, the dwarf got tangled in the branches of a large evergreen, while the dead flying beast crashed straight through the canopy and into the snow.

The Ironforge Guards managed to find the Gryphon's corpse, but Sven, the lucky bastard, was stuck in a tree and hidden by the bothersome needles that pricked at his skin. In the end they never found him.

In the span of a few days, Sven managed to safely dislodge himself and work his way to the ground. At which point he decided to make good on at least one promise, and follow the Light, which he does fervently to this day.

Eventually, Sven met up with a group of people, outlawed, just as he was. Together they forged an unbreakable bound, and a human was elected their leader. Today, Sven still lives among these outlaws.

Looks upon other races:
Sven worked in a crew of pirates that possessed members of near every race on Azeroth. He cares little for such shortcomings such as species.
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol