The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Wastelander Auditions.
Sven has been chosen! That leaves only one space open. Hurry up and post if any Grunt wants to get in on this!
"Kill a man, and you are an assassin. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill everyone, and you are a god." - Beilby Porteus
I'd like to put forth an applicant!

Vivian LaRouge, a Human Priest.

Vivian devoted her time and energy towards the Cathedral of Light's well-being from the time she was a small child. She had grown up in its atmosphere, and quickly took to becoming a Priestes. She is Lawful by nature, but prefers to remain neutral on certain issues. She became a healer and spent much time helping those in need.

As to how she became exiled:

I'm going to skip the details here. They will of course be explained in a profile, should you accept her. But, basically I want to convey the fact that she is very sentimental, loving and kind. She was exiled from the Alliance for aiding the enemy in the war. She wasn't, but a witness misconstrued the information.
In other words: She could not stand by and watch a member of the Horde (Orc or Troll, I'm thinking. Younger too.) die. He was beaten by her allies and left for the dead. Her intentions were to mend his minor wounds and send him away from the fight. However, her actions were witnessed by one of her own (A Jealous Lover perhaps? Someone with revenge on their minds...) This person exaggerated the information to their commander and she was exiled. The Orc, being appreciative, helped her to relocate. They flee'd south. Eventually, the Orc succumbed to his wounds and she was left alone.

I'm hoping you can help me out with the rest. I'm assuming this would be about where she met the rest of them, and the idea was formed. Let me know if it's not enough, or not what you are looking for. I can flesh it out a bit more for you, or answer any questions you might have; Just let me know.
Ophelia Ebonlocke - Human Vagabond
Katharina Dawnrunner - Sin'dorei Fire Dancer
Maevarian Pawthorn - Repenting Druidess
Ael'iana Silversun - Feminist Blood Knight
Varfolomei Del'runa - Draenei Priestess
Well.. If she was fighting orcs I assume she was exiled during the Second War?
Since she would have to have met up with the Originals during the Third War.

Hmm, the history sounds good aslong as the timeline fits and I like the idea of bringing a 'good' person to the group. But you must take into account that the life in the wilds will have changed her abit.

It all sounds good if you could tell me abit more about when she is exiled and how she would have met up with the others.
"Kill a man, and you are an assassin. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill everyone, and you are a god." - Beilby Porteus
While I can't submit a profile until Thursday (this and my original post are from my phone during breaks on my tour.). I'd like to know a little more of the backstory I'm entering. What would need to have happened to meet the original four? I might make her so as to have found the group shortly after her excommunication, possibly to help them along "the right path."
The basic backstory of the originals is this:

The group of four exiled would have met up in the wild around the Second or Third wars.
They would probably have met up at different times, for example: Two of them meeting after the Second War, the third joining them somewhere in between and the fourth stumbling into the group around the beginning of the Third War.

It was somewhere in Khaz Modan during the Third War when this group of friends decided to save Jaymes, seeing him as one of them.
They traveled to Kalimdor where they wandered the wilds and growing in numbers.
Deciding that they had become more like a family then traveling companions they elected Jaymes, the one they had always looked too for leadership, as the head of a new faction: The Wastelanders.

So you can decide when your character met up with the other three.
The only thing that's important is that we find all the originals that will act like a council of sorts, following Jaymes's leadership.

I hope this answered your question Kaghuros.
Indeed it did! Here is a short summary of what I can think of now, subject to change if it needs any of course.

She would have met the group somewhere in the early years of the Third War, before the plague had grown from northern Lordaeron. She worked as a travelling monk, still practicing her ascetic "virtues" and getting alms through song and storytelling. She met the group during their wanderings, and after a period of distant observance chose to follow their path as it fit her lifestyle. Her talents of memorization (historical song and poetry), unarmed combat, and minor herbal knowledge allowed her to pull her weight with the group, even if some of them might quite agree with her asceticism and eccentric religious practices.
It looks very good Kaghuros! Nice to see such varied characters.

Kaghuros your characters has been chosen!

Now I would like to remind the four chosen Originals to post the profiles for their characters so they can be leveled as soon as possible. Thank you and have a good day. :)
!! Ooo.

[Save for post]

I just haven't had time to post it up yet. >>
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
I'm so sorry Cressy but.. The auditions for the Originals are over. I have chosen all four.
You can still join the guild when I make it of course.
Ooo. That is what I meant. :P
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]