The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

<Waves> Hello everyone!
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

As a player I am a new guy to role-play. True I have been playing for around an year now, but I don't think I can call myself a professional. Something else...? I fail at English, seeing how it ain't my native tongue, but about that in a moment.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Well... to be honest I do not really want to share this information, but I suppose I can't really care less- Bulgaria, and Bulgarian is my native language, hence I am not really that fluent when it comes to English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Into Warcraft? I started playing it in a net cafe that was nearby my home. Same deal with World of Warcraft.

What made you seek our server over others?:
First and most importantly- my friends. I first got told about this server by Hakuro so I decided to look it up. This server got my attention with the introduction requirement. I thought 'Maybe finally some mature RP'. And I do hope it is.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Hmmmm... a tough question... But I will have to say- peaceful role-play with a friend or two. Ofcourse a battle now and then is always welcome.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Favourite race- Night elf. Why? Because I love their lore, their culture, morales etcetera.
Favourite class- Hunter. Why? Because I love their bond with nature, their skill with the bow, which infact is my favourite weapon of all, and their skills in surviving even in the harshest of environments. Ofcourse I am speaking of a night elven hunter.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well- first of all: To find good role-play... well isn't that what everyone says?
And secondly- I hope of a mature communityl; One that won't cry whenever they don't see things going their way.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:Heh... I think I already answered that one- the maturity one. On my previous servers I got so stressed out because of immature kids that just cried and cried until they got what they wanted. But not only kids- I have noticed this in older players too.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: Well... hm... a story. Alright. This one, of the many, is about my main character- Elenaria Shadowfeather. Yet I can't be certain that this is the story I will be using in game.

The Kal'dorei stood on a cliff overlooking the small camp just outside Splintertree post. Her mask covered her jaw and nose, her silver eyes half closed to keep herself as less noticeable as possible. Her dark purple, short, hair picked up by the strong wind that was blowing on this day. The black, matte, dagger rested freely in her right hand while her katana was still on her back. She observed the camp, looking at the road from time to time as if waiting for someone.

After some time it happened- the wagon from the Barrens finally has arrived. A quick nod at the elf that was hidden on the opposite side of the road, followed by a war cry: "Endu'di Rifa!" Arrows filled the air slaying most of the unprepared guard of the wagon aswell as some of the guards at the camp.

Elenaria Shadowfeather- a Kal'dorei born in Ashenvale, in a hut in the south- western part. Most of her childhood she had spent with her family, learning from them. She quickly adapted the weapon skills her mother, a former sentinel, taught her; The knowledge about herbs and nature overall she received from her father- a druid. As years passed she lived in peace, training, learning. Until that dark day.

On a rainy day the Shadowfeather family was in their hut, cooking up dinner. Peaceful it seemed, but unbeknown to them dark figures were closing in on their home. Suddenly the door burst open as a goat-like creature stomped in. Surprised, Elenaria's father stood up, glaring at the satyr. Without saying anything the Kal'dorei started chanting a spell to protect his family. But soon after he started his eyes clouded up and he fell on the ground a huge, burned hole gaping in his chest. Behind him stood another satyr, smoke coming out of his hand. With a maniacal laughter the two figures started moving up to Elenaria and her mother. As a last resort the former sentinel tried to kill the demonic creatures with the glaive she had from when she was on duty.

Elenaria struggled to free herself but the satyr's hands did not budge. With a wicked grin on his face he turned her face towards her home, as the other one snapped his fingers- the building bursting into flames. Shocked Elenaria stopped pulling herself. Collapsing on her knees furious weeps shattering her body. Still grinning the satyrs head back to Xavian where they used Elenaria as they saw fit.

The battle raged on. Elenaria shook her head and took out her sword. Observing the battlefield, for the one she was ordered to kill. Finally- one forsaken carrying what may have seemed as a vial filled with green liquid on his belt. Elenaria jumped off the cliff, landing on the wagon as she leaped towards the undead slashing with her katana- his head rolled on the ground as his body collapsed. Snatching the vial she started battling her way towards the sentinels. Finally reaching them and turning around a yell echoed in the air "Retreat, sisters. We have what we need!". Quickly the night elves disengaged the few remaining orcs and rushed to the woods, some carrying their wounded sisters or the corpses of the fallen ones, soon disappearing from sight.

The next day everything seemed quiet. Having given the vial to the druids in Darnassus, Elenaria head back to Ashenvale where she would continue her duty as a night elf.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Well... no, not really. Atleast I can't think of anything now.

Thank you for looking at this introduction, hope for the best.

-Tyrael Bloodwing-
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

As a player I am a new guy to role-play. True I have been playing for around an year now, but I don't think I can call myself a professional. Something else...? I fail at English, seeing how it ain't my native tongue, but about that in a moment.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Well... to be honest I do not really want to share this information, but I suppose I can't really care less- Bulgaria, and Bulgarian is my native language, hence I am not really that fluent when it comes to English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Into Warcraft? I started playing it in a net cafe that was nearby my home. Same deal with World of Warcraft.

What made you seek our server over others?:
First and most importantly- my friends. I first got told about this server by Hakuro so I decided to look it up. This server got my attention with the introduction requirement. I thought 'Maybe finally some mature RP'. And I do hope it is.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Hmmmm... a tough question... But I will have to say- peaceful role-play with a friend or two. Ofcourse a battle now and then is always welcome.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Favourite race- Night elf. Why? Because I love their lore, their culture, morales etcetera.
Favourite class- Hunter. Why? Because I love their bond with nature, their skill with the bow, which infact is my favourite weapon of all, and their skills in surviving even in the harshest of environments. Ofcourse I am speaking of a night elven hunter.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well- first of all: To find good role-play... well isn't that what everyone says?
And secondly- I hope of a mature communityl; One that won't cry whenever they don't see things going their way.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:Heh... I think I already answered that one- the maturity one. On my previous servers I got so stressed out because of immature kids that just cried and cried until they got what they wanted. But not only kids- I have noticed this in older players too.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: Well... hm... a story. Alright. This one, of the many, is about my main character- Elenaria Shadowfeather. Yet I can't be certain that this is the story I will be using in game.

The Kal'dorei stood on a cliff overlooking the small camp just outside Splintertree post. Her mask covered her jaw and nose, her silver eyes half closed to keep herself as less noticeable as possible. Her dark purple, short, hair picked up by the strong wind that was blowing on this day. The black, matte, dagger rested freely in her right hand while her katana was still on her back. She observed the camp, looking at the road from time to time as if waiting for someone.

After some time it happened- the wagon from the Barrens finally has arrived. A quick nod at the elf that was hidden on the opposite side of the road, followed by a war cry: "Endu'di Rifa!" Arrows filled the air slaying most of the unprepared guard of the wagon aswell as some of the guards at the camp.

Elenaria Shadowfeather- a Kal'dorei born in Ashenvale, in a hut in the south- western part. Most of her childhood she had spent with her family, learning from them. She quickly adapted the weapon skills her mother, a former sentinel, taught her; The knowledge about herbs and nature overall she received from her father- a druid. As years passed she lived in peace, training, learning. Until that dark day.

On a rainy day the Shadowfeather family was in their hut, cooking up dinner. Peaceful it seemed, but unbeknown to them dark figures were closing in on their home. Suddenly the door burst open as a goat-like creature stomped in. Surprised, Elenaria's father stood up, glaring at the satyr. Without saying anything the Kal'dorei started chanting a spell to protect his family. But soon after he started his eyes clouded up and he fell on the ground a huge, burned hole gaping in his chest. Behind him stood another satyr, smoke coming out of his hand. With a maniacal laughter the two figures started moving up to Elenaria and her mother. As a last resort the former sentinel tried to kill the demonic creatures with the glaive she had from when she was on duty.

Elenaria struggled to free herself but the satyr's hands did not budge. With a wicked grin on his face he turned her face towards her home, as the other one snapped his fingers- the building bursting into flames. Shocked Elenaria stopped pulling herself. Collapsing on her knees furious weeps shattering her body. Still grinning the satyrs head back to Xavian where they used Elenaria as they saw fit.

The battle raged on. Elenaria shook her head and took out her sword. Observing the battlefield, for the one she was ordered to kill. Finally- one forsaken carrying what may have seemed as a vial filled with green liquid on his belt. Elenaria jumped off the cliff, landing on the wagon as she leaped towards the undead slashing with her katana- his head rolled on the ground as his body collapsed. Snatching the vial she started battling her way towards the sentinels. Finally reaching them and turning around a yell echoed in the air "Retreat, sisters. We have what we need!". Quickly the night elves disengaged the few remaining orcs and rushed to the woods, some carrying their wounded sisters or the corpses of the fallen ones, soon disappearing from sight.

The next day everything seemed quiet. Having given the vial to the druids in Darnassus, Elenaria head back to Ashenvale where she would continue her duty as a night elf.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Well... no, not really. Atleast I can't think of anything now.

Thank you for looking at this introduction, hope for the best.

-Tyrael Bloodwing-
Amazing, your English has got -SO- much better! Lovely story, good job :)
Amazing, your English has got -SO- much better! Lovely story, good job :)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ymiri's Introduction. -Waves- snsdfanyfany 1 484 07-12-2012, 03:03 PM
Last Post: Caravan