The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Wavesong's Introduction.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I am a eighteen-year old guy from Sweden. I started my roleplaying journey in WoW actually, five years ago. I try to take roleplaying as serious as possible and do it as often as I can. I also started modding WoW four years ago, which I like to do aswell. That's all I got for you about me for the time being.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
As I stated above, I come from Sweden. I live on the country side about 4 miles from the city.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
When I was younger I used to be at my Uncle's place alot, and he played alot of Warcraft games including WoW ofcourse. So one day he came home to us and gave me the CDs for Vanilla and TBC aswell as his account, as he had decided to quit. That's how I got into WoW and Warcraft :P. Ofcourse I had already played Warcraft 1, 2 and 3 before that.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I've heard about this server on other servers and I've been staff on two servers in the past who died to due money for hosting issues. So just today I decided to google "World of Warcraft private RP server" and this came up and decided to give it a try.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like most kind of roleplays, If I have to choose one I must go with guild events ofcourse. They are with no doubt the most fun for me.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I prefer classic roleplaying / fantasy roles such as the Human Warrior, The Elven Ranger or the Dwarven Axeman. I do like Blood Elven Warlock and Human Mage aswell. But the elven ranger is my favorite.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope to expand my roleplaying journey and to have a good experiance, within a community of good and reasonable roleplayers.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

"All players on this server are expected to be familiar with the history of Azeroth."
That line gave me a good smile, however I think Tolerance and Respect for other players is just as important. Making yourself unfriendly with someone OOC can never ever end good.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

"Nicholas waked up by the sound of bouldering and machines, not unusual for the streets of Dwarven District in Stormwind. He picked up his coat and went outside.

As he walked through Old Town to reach the Trade District, three men appeared infront of him. He turned his heel and was just going to walk the other way when he saw another group of men.

"Oh, well this was just what I needed today..." - He muttered.
"Maybe, but this was just what we wanted today." - One of the thugs responded.

Stubborn as he is, he would not go down without a fight. Knowing he would have no chance he could atleast show them he is not a coward.

A very short fight escalated and he was knocked to the ground and kicked in the head, he became unconscious. To then wake up with all of his belongings gone, all the thugs had leaved him with was his jacket, shoes, shirt and trousers.

Not having any money to buy his bread at Trade District, he turned back home to rest and tend to his wounds."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
No, not anything particular.
Hello there, Wavesong! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Hallåhejsan! Trevligt att se fler svenskar ramla in. För att vara ett så litet land har vi minsann ett stort antal WoW-spelare. :D

Switching back to the Common Azerothian tongue for a moment there... Hello fellow Swede! I'm glad to see you've found your way here!

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
GM Loxmardin
Blast! All these Swedes and Danes and who-knows-what-not... Where are all the Norwegians?!

Hey, there. You're not a Norwegian, but you're the second best. Welcome to CoTH.

/grumble
[Image: 6RpTZgI.gif]
*Grins at Rowgen* Anyway, thanks. I read those before I posted introduction, Loxmardin.
Splendid. *thumbs up*