The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Well
I finally just got internet back after not having it for a week and now WoW won't recognize my account so I can't log in. Poo.
Er... is your realmlist.wtf file correct? Heh.
Yeah, that was the first thing I checked, I'm going to try deleting the old realmlist and just make a new one to see if that works.
I'm having a similar problem. I'm trying to fix mine, if I get it to work I'll inform you.

This may be obvious, but, uh- are you patched to 2.4.3 and not 2.4.2 like the wiki says?
Soyuz nerushimy respublik svobodnykh
Splotila naveki velikaya Rus'!
"A single death is a tragedy, a million is a statistic."
"Death solves all problems - no man, no problem."
-Иосиф Сталин (Joseph Stalin)

I tried resetting the realmlist and still nothing, the funny thing is, is that I can connect to my other private server but not this one, and this is the one I want to play xD. It keeps on saying that I have the incorrect account or that my password is wrong and I know for a fact I typed them in right, and yes I I'm currently patched up to 2.4.3.
That's the exact problem I'm having. I probably used an invalid character during registration- one you're not allowed to use in game- and I can't change my password. I think the best suggestion for both of us is to have an admin go into the game files and change both of our passwords.

So basically just wait until Kretol can give us a helping hand? I just don't understand this problem xD
That's exactly it. Kretol will be able to change our passwords and it will all work out for us. I've PM'd Kretol and I'd suggest you do the same. :D